PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why they have her doing the Samoan Drop, but if she did then good.

I think it's an easy enough move to do it without fucking up, and shows off a little strength.

Man I love how California has suddenly become the hottest wrestling territory in the world
SPW, APW, PCW, PWR, Phoenix Pro, PWG, Bar Wrestling, NJPW Dojo
All up and down the state you got hot shows and good crowds and a healthy environment for talent to flourish and make real money outside of WWE

Man what a time to be alive

"Bawitaba, a great novelty song.":D

"Bawitaba, a great novelty song.":D

In me youth i used to always scream Im goin platinum right before doing whatever genius thing I was about to pull off. Thank you Kid Rock for giving me the expression I needed when I needed it

They say I'm cocky and I say

tenor.gif

It ain't braggin' motherfucker if you back it up

I tried watching Raw on Monday night since I was home
I legit dont understand how you people can watch that shit
Couldnt watch it straight through but everytime I switched back there was some bullshit asshole talking about some dumb shit or another
Honest to gosh never saw any actual wrestling before I finally gave up after about an hour and several tries of switching back and forth

Makes me even more thankful for the indies

Oh shit I'll get to see njpw twice I'll definitely have to make the cow palace show
Yea Im gonna try to get tickets but I'm sure it will be impossible like Long Beach
Man what a fuckin night thats gonna be though

They say I'm cocky and I say

tenor.gif

It ain't braggin' motherfucker if you back it up

I gave Papa RSR that CD for Christmas and he marked like hell when they played Cocky when we were at the Rumble

KhUupYe.gif

Dana White is going to be a DLC character for UFC 3. I wonder if he'll be rated higher than the worst character on the game, CM Punk.

@Frank23

No idea how long the show is going to go. AMC said a year ago they don't see an end in sight but I don't think it can go much longer. Maybe 2-3 more years, the actors aren't going to stop aging and I'd imagine they can't be paying everybody what they want. Lauren Cohan is the only one who hasn't signed on for season 9 because she wants the same pay as Reedus and Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back