PWD 611: Wrestlers Don't Pull Out

Best 90's Arnold Movie(That's Not T2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who send scam emails and make scam phone calls should all be shot.

Nak was a mid carder in japland and bray was the fat son of a nobody important
Bray is the son of 1/2 of what have could been the greatest tag team in WWE history. Then Hogan pulled his backstage bullshit and stole their theme song.

L2FwcGhvc3RpbmdfcHJvZC9ibG9icy9BRW5CMlVyNXp5aDZiVGRzam9GUW1QTzNGblE5ejBOdk8tWC1mTENUNHRocE1NYTNLNmI2NkxYVFBWRmtwSkVjd0M1bGotRERFdHAtdzU5eFlyc3Vqd3cyYXQ0LVdDS051Zy56cGlFTTN2WjhFVHFudklS

Bray is the son of 1/2 of what have could been the greatest tag team in WWE history. Then Hogan pulled his backstage bullshit and stole their theme song.

Why would his weight be unknown? Even if he refused to tell them where he was from, shove his skinny fat ass on a scale or tell him to get back to hauling meat in Minneapolis.

Alright, I'm gonna do another 30 minutes of work and then either go look at titties or go to bed. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkster needs to pose brother

Why would his weight be unknown? Even if he refused to tell them where he was from, shove his skinny fat ass on a scale or tell him to get back to hauling meat in Minneapolis.
Mr. X tells nobody nothing, that is why he is Mr X. IT was a different time.
His tag team partner Ron Shaw, lost every match he was even in, during my childhood. I used to wonder why he would even wrestle if he got beat up ever week.
I would think maybe it was the only way he could make money to support his family. Then I developed a back story for Ron Shaw and ended up rooting for him, because he needed to feed his family and he had one kid that had a crippling illness.

They really were over huge and coulda made a shit ton of money if Barry stayed in the WWF
The cigar in the eye angle was great and blew me and my friends young minds and we wanted them to get revenge on Johnny V so bad

<Dylan>

WUT DA HELL!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back