PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i was going throught the last thread i chuckled when @RR said he was the one of the mods least likely to ban someone. Lol. It feels like he and @D.R.H. have never met.

I will give @warriorscomeout credit, if even 10% of what he says is true hes a decent dad and has my respect for that. But 10% is a generous estimation

Just told my kid that he can read a book while I start playing Red Dead 2. 10 pm my time.

I’m not a decent dad. I think I’m a bad dad. That’s maybe why I am a good one. Maybe. We got split custody, no court shit or any type of legal issues, kid is most of the time with me, doggie just went to cuddle and sleep with kid. I am going to torture him over math tomorrow because he’s got ‘s an exam.

Last edited:
Alright, I’m playing Red Dead, see you Monday.

And fuck you Rebel, you ain’t caught me in a lie and will never.

Alright, I’m playing Red Dead, see you Monday.

And fuck you Rebel, you ain’t caught me in a lie and will never.
Actually have. Your dentist story about your punisher level blah blah blah then you cry for 2 days if you stub your toe. FOH little boi

RIP Prime Pam and Bombshell Bleeth
Pam held on a long time though. She was still a smokeshow all the way up to when she was on Dancing With The Stars. That’s a solid 20 year run of being incredibly hot. Now she’s solidly in the “looks good for her age” category and if my wife looks like her when she’s 51 then I’ll be pretty happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back