PWD 683: Pinatas and Titties: A Celebration of 44nutman, The one true nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
<{yearp}>

I don't think so.

Taichi, YoshiHashi, Finlay, Tenzan, and the like are buzzkills though. Hell honestly, I don't really care for Cody's in ring work and can't tell if he's just acting a part with extreme ego or really that full of himself. As much as I like Jericho and think he's one of the best doing it today, he shouldn't be holding any titles with his schedule. Seems like NJPW really likes to keep using the old hands a bit too much, but it may work better with the home crowd.

The G1 was almost ruined with all the WWE style shenanigans with ref bumps and run ins.. that shit needs to stop. Every other match doesn't need to have some sort of brawl in the audience either.

If Meij is trying to PG/PG13 this shit like WWE I'll lose interest and watch it less and less until I stop tuning in.

Wish I still had my APA t-shirt for Raw.

Then you get that swamp ass doe, what if you gonna get a nasty suck from your wife? No one one wants to suck no sweaty dick, Lake.
I rub 15 miles twice a week and do 320 floors on the stair master four times a week. I don’t sweat. I don’t even wear deodorant cuz I don’t need it

I rub 15 miles twice a week and do 320 floors on the stair master four times a week. I don’t sweat. I don’t even wear deodorant cuz I don’t need it

Everyone sweats, Lake. Unless you are a Reptilian - they don't sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back