PWD 976: Every Show Has a Backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.
E0z3RTcXMAQ-Vyq
E0z3Rc-XsAc7M1x

@Batjester

Time to catch up on NXT. If there's a bunch of Gargano bullshit I'm sending ICE to Rex's house.

Military Police: Snake safely infiltrates rear area of operations.

Military Intelligence S-2: Reports to ground troops that snake is a non-combatant. Six Infantry wounded. MI states that if the ground forces would have read the nesting diagram provided in the 24 page enemy intel report, they would have known the snake was a possible threat.

@Falsedawn whats up w/ the JSA booking WakatakaFlocka against a gauntlet of 5 ozeki in a row (incl. former + Teru next) ?

and did you see that pimp slap Ishiura laid on Akiseyama?
that shit came straight from the mawashi!

lord teru aint playin.

crowd's back <3
and my empress in white is back <{anton}>

Lifted wights properly for the first time in a LONG time because of various injuries/surgeries etc.

Managed 37.5lbs single-arm curls for reps, which I'm happy with after about 15 years off.

Lifted wights properly for the first time in a LONG time because of various injuries/surgeries etc.

Managed 37.5lbs single-arm curls for reps, which I'm happy with after about 15 years off.
Single arm preacher curls?

Single arm preacher curls?

No, I was just sat on a stool, gave my brother most of my equipment, just had some free weights gathering dust. But, I'm trying to encourage people to exercise a little more, and I felt like a hypocrite encouraging people to do stuff, when my only exercise is a pleasant walk in the woods.

But, I gave up lifting a while ago because I've had neck, and back issues and was always worried about reinjuring it. But, I feel okay after doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back