Question about Sherdoggers in real life

I'd most definitely have a drink with you, Bud...

If you ever find yourself in the States, hit a fellow Sherdogger up!
Why Thank you, kind sir.
That’s high praise from you friend.:)

For sure, I reckon I’ll be on East Coast some point next year & Vegas to see Folks too, will do.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sure. I'd then have someone able to testify that I'm not a man pretending to be a girl.

Sure. I'd then have someone able to testify that I'm not a man pretending to be a girl.

One of the (like you) legit female posters on here, lived in my city. So we usually talked about local places and stuff.
She left Sherdog more or less a few years ago when having a child.

I wouldn’t initially intro myself but I would say something like “Ohhhhhh, Sherdog! Awesome!” After that we’d probably have a quick chat and introduce ourselves.

I'd tell him his girl has pointy elbows...Would not bang.

Last edited:
No. I'm only an asshole online. If somehow I had a conversation with a stranger about MMA and it lead to online posting and sherdog. Then I'd have at it.

Then I'll tip a glass to you in absentia next time I'm in Ottawa. I'll let you mention it, I remember you posting about moving when you retired. I hope it turned out to be as awesome as it sounded like it would.
It is awesome indeed. Cheers!

If you were standing in line at the shops/sports game etc and you noticed a complete stranger posting on Sherdog on their phone would you go up and introduce yourself to them?

Great question TS, I believe so.

One of the (like you) legit female posters on here, lived in my city. So we usually talked about local places and stuff.
She left Sherdog more or less a few years ago when having a child.
I believe she named that child Groundhog Expert.

I don't know. Would you want to come up to me, a dirty hobo, out in the real world?
I'd probably admire your tolerance for me shit smell.... I guess I'd hug you for it, TS

I once trained at a gym in Bangkok, posted about it on here, then a guy replied and said he was staying at the same camp. We sparred the next day, I like to think I was the better sherdogger in that gym.

I don't have interactions with 90% of this site, so no

But if i recognize him from the mayberry pics thread pretty likely

Back