Question for Trump Supporters

Depending on the nature of the information, it would most likely increase my support, but it's a fantasy.

Firstly even if the allegations turn out to be true; they are not unprecedented and are far milder than what say Ted Kennedy was caught doing with the Soviets. Treatment of Trump seems to be exceptional due to his feud with the 'deep state' (intelligence agencies, old Washington dynasties).

Secondly Russia is on a better side of history than the US (via the EU) at this point in time was the West/Soviet paradigm has mostly swapped ideologies. But that strays into the philosophical. The world is changing & we need better allies.
His whole cabinet is deep state. He even had Mercer on board via Bannon.

It's never been about supporting Trump or even the GOP. It's always been about stopping the left.

Pence is a dominion christian. He would do anything he could to dissolve the secular aspect of our republic.

Do you really think he will push that agenda once he gets to be Potus?

He may have those beliefs but it does not nescesasrily mean he will try to impose those as part of his policy or he is really that crazy?

Do you really think he will push that agenda once he gets to be Potus?

He may have those beliefs but it does not nescesasrily mean he will try to impose those as part of his policy or he is really that crazy?

If his tenure in Indiana is taken into account, yes, I do think he would do anything he could to steer our nation into a theocratic freakshow.

I did get a first mandatory pay raise (not counting promotions) in 3 years of working for the FED....

Is a subordinate talking to russians worse than arming rebels and drug dealers? Or the US Saudi relationship since at least Reagan? Remove personality and answer that

Do you really think we're not arming and supporting drug dealers and Islamist groups now Trump is in office? Really?

If his tenure in Indiana is taken into account, yes, I do think he would do anything he could to steer our nation into a theocratic freakshow.

That is scarry if that happens scary because of the precedent it will set.

See if a firstworld country like the USA can have a leadership based on the bible how are we going to stop Many Pacqiaou whose followers thinks condoms are abortificient lol.

Islamic regions will just have more justification to impose Sharia.

That is scarry if that happens scary because of the precedent it will set.

See if a firstworld country like the USA can have a leadership based on the bible how are we going to stop Many Pacqiaou whose followers thinks condoms are abortificient lol.

Islamic regions will just have more justification to impose Sharia.

I dont want to see another crusade/conquest period, not even in a supremely soft manner.

Yes, the more people who suport the President the stronger of a nation.

This isn't a 3rd world country where people revolt if they don't like the results of an election.

This isn't a 3rd world country where people revolt if they don't like the results of an election.

This is a good thing in your opinion?

What if it is discovered that voting machines were indeed hacked and the election was rigged in favor of Trump, and his team did in fact coordinate with Russia.

You wouldn't want to see outrage? You would just passively accept the fact our whole system of democracy was brought down?

IMO the fact that people are TOO comfortable with their lifestyles to go out and protest and/or challenge our politicians is a BAD thing.

The reasons you see people protesting and revolting in 3rd world countries is because their situations are so pitiful they feel they have nothing to lose.

The reasons you see people protesting and revolting in 3rd world countries is because their situations are so pitiful they feel they have nothing to lose.

Which is why you won't see it in the US. By and large, the situation will never be that dire, regardless of what any President does.

At the end of the day, even if the President was proven to be corrupt or legitimately stole an election via hacking voting booths, or whatever, people's individual lives(again, for the most part) are pretty decent, and at the worst, livable. It's not a BAD thing that people aren't willing to engage in acts of violence, because their lives are decent enough not to care that deeply about it.

Now, when the machines take over all the jobs, and the government refuses to just give people money to live comfortably, look out.

Which is why you won't see it in the US. By and large, the situation will never be that dire, regardless of what any President does.

At the end of the day, even if the President was proven to be corrupt or legitimately stole an election via hacking voting booths, or whatever, people's individual lives(again, for the most part) are pretty decent, and at the worst, livable. It's not a BAD thing that people aren't willing to engage in acts of violence, because their lives are decent enough not to care that deeply about it.

Now, when the machines take over all the jobs, and the government refuses to just give people money to live comfortably, look out.
I think in the distant (maybe not too distant?) future, a UBI will be needed to counteract all of the job loss. Atleast that money can be put back into the economy with sales tax, etc.

The problem is that it would work wonders in a small nation like Sweden. The US's population and standard of living might clash.

I think in the distant (maybe not too distant?) future, a UBI will be needed to counteract all of the job loss. Atleast that money can be put back into the economy with sales tax, etc.

The problem is that it would work wonders in a small nation like Sweden. The US's population and standard of living might clash.

Yeah, I don't know if it's in the "distant future" or not. Technology is evolving at a scary pace. I can remember not all that long ago, thinking having a fully operational computer in the palm of your hand, was laughable. It was around the time when we all rocked those shitty flip phones, with their archaic internet connection and video display. I remember some dude telling me tales of the modern smartphone, and I gave a rough estimate of around 20 years before we saw something even close to that advanced. It was almost inconceivable. Like two years later, the base model hit.

Automatic cars, HAL in your living room, smart technology in general...this shit seemed way far off in the future not too long ago. Now that it's here, I can't imagine how fast shit is moving, and where we'll be in even five years.

I don't think you are grasping the finer contours and contingencies of Mueller's investigation of the presidency for seeking Russian collusion to sabotage an American presidential election swaying it to the Russian's candidate of choice-DJ Trump.

Now Trump's life of Mafia associates, drug dealing lackeys, money laundering, fraud, theft, etc. will catch up with him. Can't buy his way out of this one.

I don't think you are grasping the finer contours and contingencies of Mueller's investigation of the presidency for seeking Russian collusion to sabotage an American presidential election swaying it to the Russian's candidate of choice-DJ Trump.

Now Trump's life of Mafia associates, drug dealing lackeys, money laundering, fraud, theft, etc. will catch up with him. Can't buy his way out of this one.

In what physical way could Russia alter an election?
Anti Clinton facebook ads?
How did Russia get to voters and elected officials?

"What about __________?"
"You think we are so innocent? We have a lot of killers."
"Rabble rabble deep state".

Bro, you should have added a "But fusion GPS" or "but Obama" in there then you would have checked all the boxes.
Were did he say the words Rabble Rabble? Re-read what he wrote twice and don't see those words in there..

Speed up moving partnerships eastward? Russia is not an ally if America, they are looking to weaken a rival, not be our bud.
Why wouldn't they want to be our friend? The cold war is over.. At some point we need to move beyond this "they are our enemy" bullshit. I think it is high time we buddy up and join forces with the Russians, and together with our combined power, move the very world according to our whims.

Trump has a core group of sycophants that will never stop supporting him. It’s a cult of personality. And lots of them are the type that post on karate forums. Some folks just are not capable of admitting mistakes.
What does this have to do with karate forums???

Back