News Rachel Ostovich's Husband Arrested for Attempted Murder (charges reduced to second degree assault)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point to argue with these simple minds. This is what happens when you put pussy on the pedestal. You will only get deformed logic

The funny thing is is that YOU put the pussy on the pedestal you cuck lol. You put the pussy so far up the pedestal that you can sympathize with going to prison for 10 years over some coochie. While you spend all those years in prison over some vagina we'll be out here fucking your ex wife. Cuck

In comparison to say, Saudi Arabia ?
Or fucking Argentina.

Violence against women is everywhere. I has been covered for ever.

Unluckly we have several generations left until we left that shit behind. You see why in some of these posts.

An obvious question, has it been verified that she cheated?

So she fucked some other dude and got beat up for it. Welcome to earth where that shit happens 500 times a day.

It all trickles down to the fake tits. Every chick with fake tits cheats on their significant other.

lets just say it seems unlikely he broke her face because she went on the offense against him.

Ok I sincerely appologize for my previous reply, I missunderstood I thought you were trying to say it's excusable because of human nature.
No problems, homeboy. Like adults, we can talk it out, even on a platform as immature as Sherdog.

He should have tried something similar with his wife. Like starting with "why would she not be happy with me? What's happened? Is it just her personality or do we have real problems or do I have unacknowledged problems?" and stuff like that.

Inquiry, look it over, talk it over if she's the type and you're the type, and just move on amicably. If you really loved that woman, it would hurt that she cheated but you'd also try to understand how or why she became so weak as to do that and whatever answers you come up with, lick your wounds and move on.

The funny thing is is that YOU put the pussy on the pedestal you cuck lol. You put the pussy so far up the pedestal that you can sympathize with going to prison for 10 years over some coochie. While you spend all those years in prison over some vagina we'll be out here fucking your ex wife. Cuck

you simply don't know what you are talking about. Do you know that the threat of domestic violence on men are real? And who is to say that it wasn't him the victim of domestic abuse who had to retaliate because her wife put him into that position?

So she fucked some other dude and got beat up for it. Welcome to earth where that shit happens 500 times a day.

It all trickles down to the fake tits. Every chick with fake tits cheats on their significant other.
happens by scumbags.

I'm going to agree she hurt him. I'm going to say that I don't understand men who get "sparked" to hit women because they've cheated, hurt them, or disappointed them.

I think it has to do with the male role models they had growing up and the strategies they used for dealing with emotional pain.

But it's shitty, no matter the reason. Let the woman fuck who she wants and find a woman who only wants to fuck you if that's what you want. Not to you, op, but to her piece of shit husband.
The only thing I would say to that last paragraph though is she did agree to not sleep with anyone else when she married him. If she wanted to sleep with someone else then she should bring it up or get a divorce. I personally have a huge problem with people who get married and cheat. It’s a very low thing to do to a person.

you simply don't know what you are talking about. Do you know that the threat of domestic violence on men are real? And who is to say that it wasn't him the victim of domestic abuse who had to retaliate because her wife put him into that position?

don't you think that's a very unlikely scenario given both of their backgrounds?

This is most likely going to be the case. But with all the media on this, they might want to throw the book at this guy like they did to war machine, but the difference here is the wife is most likely not going to press charges and that's going to make it difficult for the prosecution.
Thing is, sadly i wouldn't blame the wife, how is she going to explain to her kid that the reason her dad is serving life in prison is because she put him there.
What I mean is that people read "attempted murder" without understanding that he was arrested on "suspicion of second degree attempted murder" and they have no clue what classifies as second degree murder and how it's different from first degree murder or voluntary manslaughter.
As always, it's best to reserve judgment until more details are available. Sadly, social media causes many people to lose their minds and argue about things they're not educated on and then go all in because they don't want to lose an argument.
All that said, it sounds like the dude really fucked up.

Lmao look at this cuck you're probably getting physically cucked by your girl. Everything you post here shows how much of a beta male you are. A real alpha doesn't get physically abused by his girlfriend and wouldn't need to stop a female from doing so by beating her face in. You're probably a little manlet that got beat up by some cholas at school.

I can follow this logic. When I said "who can blame her?" I meant now that we know what an unstable character the guy is I would be willing to bet she's going to need other male attenion in her life.

But you're ultimately right - I can blame her for cheating. Fair enough. It's against the rules they set, I imagine. Fine.

But that's not a reason to hit her like you're a 2 year old who's parents have no parenting skills. Grow up and move on.
Not to defend him as he is an asshole. But betrayal by spouse can make people act very violent. Prison is full of men and women who lost control when a partner betrayed them and lost their mind. Overall its a sad situation.

I guess if he was the victim of abuse and breaking her face was purely in self defense then he wouldn't be charged with attempted murder...

Given her husband is a pro mma fighter pretty sure he could defend himself

Women and men have very different physical strenghts.

What a piece of shit he is. And people who defend him are even worse.
I agree its not right to hit somebody just because they hit you. He should have just walked away. Different men vary in physical strengths as well. Is it OK to hit a weaker man though?

don't you think that's a very unlikely scenario given both of their backgrounds?

Can you assume DC to be involved in some kind of domestic violence or Robbie Lawler? They are violent when they are in their job, but that doesn't give us enough scope to think that they will act like that in their real life too.,

Because we believe men or anyone for that matter have the right to have their side of the story heard before pointing the finger making judgement or jumping to a conclusion? What if I told you that I was a female? Would I still be an incel then?
tell me whatever you want, I don't remember asking your ass anything

Fucking beta simps in their white knighting mode have already declared him guilty without knowing his side of story & other tangible facts regarding this whole incident. There is a due process motherfucker let that play it out before announcing anyone guilty.

These are probably the same PoS who supported #BelieveWomen trend.
At what point is it acceptable for him to break her face in your opinion

Can you assume DC to be involved in some kind of domestic violence or Robbie Lawler? They are violent when they are in their job, but that doesn't give us enough scope to think that they will act like that in their real life too.,
my point is she knows he could fuck her up and it seems remote that she would try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back