Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Vea seems to be little more than a space-eater, which isn't a bad thing, but too high of a pick for that one-trick pony.

Trade up?
He is a dominant run stuffer. Danny Shelton type. I like him a lot but I dont put a premium on NTs. Certainly not top 10 unless they can collapse a pocket frequently.

I wouldt move for anyone in this draft. But I do think he is the best player

W
He is a dominant run stuffer. Danny Shelton type. I like him a lot but I dont put a premium on NTs. Certainly not top 10 unless they can collapse a pocket frequently.

I wouldt move for anyone in this draft. But I do think he is the best player

I think you may be right about Barkley. The combine will sort things out. I would love to pick up Denzel Ward. OSU produces good corners. Fingers crossed on Conley, and Smith not going to jail as well. Then there is the TJ factor.....

And later he said Minnesota is his number one choice.

Who really fucking cares though, people acting like cousins is Tom Brady 2.0 or some shit.

Raiders are winning the west next year if cousins is or isn't in Denver.
Lol, you that anxious to have the 3rd best QB in the division?

Settle down

I think you may be right about Barkley. The combine will sort things out. I would love to pick up Denzel Ward. OSU produces good corners. Fingers crossed on Conley, and Smith not going to jail as well. Then there is the TJ factor.....
Not interested in a corner at their spot. Too good of players at other positions.

Lol, you that anxious to have the 3rd best QB in the division?

Settle down

24iryr.jpg

Rivers and Cousins>>>

Gotta crack that top 15

Last 3 seasons:

QB Record:
Carr: 25-21
Cousins: 24-23-1
Rivers: 18-31

TD-INT Ratio:
Carr: 2.56
Cousins: 2.25
Rivers: 2.05

<YeahOKJen>

Last 3 seasons:

QB Record:
Carr: 25-21
Cousins: 24-23-1
Rivers: 18-31

TD-INT Ratio:
Carr: 2.56
Cousins: 2.25
Rivers: 2.05

<YeahOKJen>
Lol, looks like I know who to go to if I'm ever in the market for a cherry picker.

Lol, looks like I know who to go to if I'm ever in the market for a cherry picker.

Lmfao @ "cherry picker"

Wins and td-int ratio are like the two most important stats.

Carr has won more and lost fewer over the last 3 seasons than the other two qbs

Carr kicks-ass-more-than-he-fucks-up better than the other two qbs

Last edited:
What more relevant stats would you like?

Lmfao @ "cherry picker"

Wins and td-int ratio are like the two most important stats.

Carr has won more and lost fewer over the last 3 seasons than the other two qbs

Carr kicks-ass-more-than-he-fucks-up better than the other two qbs
Rivers is a possible HoF'er and his team still finished three games higher than the Raiders with the usual IR explosion lol. Kirk shits 4k 25+ seasons with practically no weapons.

Carr has done what exactly? Put up one good season in four attempts? And that's with one of the best lines in the league.

"It's the coordinators! It's the receivers!"

<puh-lease75>

Rivers is a possible HoF'er and his team still finished three games higher than the Raiders with the usual IR explosion lol. Kirk shits 4k 25+ seasons with practically no weapons.

Carr has done what exactly? Put up one good season in four attempts? And that's with one of the best lines in the league.

<puh-lease75>

Not sure if...

200.gif

<puh-lease75>
Rivers is a great QB.

Practically no weapons= Jordan Reed, Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon? Kirks played with some nice talent.

Cousins and Carrs stats really arent far off even in Carr’s worst season, while missing time needing a backiotomy. “Its his receivers!” is at least noteworthy considering theyve led in drops in back to back seasons. Lastly, hes had two damn good seasons.

Youre trying way too hard here and your argument is shit.

Rivers is a great QB.

Practically no weapons= Jordan Reed, Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon? Kirks played with some nice talent.

Cousins and Carrs stats really arent far off even in Carr’s worst season, while missing time needing a backiotomy. “Its his receivers!” is at least noteworthy considering theyve led in drops in back to back seasons. Lastly, hes had two damn good seasons.

Youre trying way too hard here and your argument is shit.
And Kirk didn't skip a beat without any of those guys. Reed's injured ass is the only one he had left.

No receivers and still put up over 4k and 27 TD's.

Acting like Carr is on any kind of other level is laughable at best.

And Kirk didn't skip a beat without any of those guys. Reed's injured ass is the only one he had left.

No receivers and still put up over 4k and 27 TD's.

Acting like Carr is on any kind of other level is laughable at best.
Who put Carr on a different level than those two?

You tried to shit on him and got shown that every statistic and metric has him right there with Cousins. I dont see anyone saying that Carr is better.

Who put Carr on a different level than those two?

You tried to shit on him and got shown that every statistic and metric has him right there with Cousins. I dont see anyone saying that Carr is better.
Look, the sooner you realize that 2016 was just a fluke, the sooner we can all go home.

Look, the sooner you realize that 2016 was just a fluke, the sooner we can all go home.
As of now it was indeed.

Whats that got to do with this discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back