Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

New op teaser

In the blog post we get information about both ops from the perspective of Spetsnaz defender Kapkan. “Ace knows where to stand for the perfect shot, whether it’s creating a breach for his teammates or smiling for the camera,” says Kapkan of the Norwegian. So it’s pretty clear that we’re getting a new breacher of some sort. If Ace is indeed a hard breacher than it’s difficult to imagine how he will differ to the three currently in the game.

Kapkan describes Melusi as “Highly adaptable. She waits, she intercepts, and she prevents, much like her new toy. If she does not catch the target herself, she can slow them long enough to be intercepted by someone else, or perhaps discouraged from their actions.”

Again, this lines up with the rumours, suggesting she can slow down enemies with some sort of trap device.
https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six-siege/steel-wave-operators-gadgets-weapons

Last I played was when they released the Spanish Ops, the old guy with a sniper rifle and those throw-able electric traps. Kinda getting the itch again.

Last I played was when they released the Spanish Ops, the old guy with a sniper rifle and those throw-able electric traps. Kinda getting the itch again.
PM if you want to play with a casual scrub.

I'm casual as hell, but after like two years off, I dived back into Siege (100gb!!!) and it's so different.
I've only been playing it for only a year but I've heard multiple pro players and streamers saying the game is actually good now.

New leaked Lord Tachanka elite skin
ZDgrrSQEsSZtPyWiiAamxX-650-80.jpg

Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell is going to be the next op

God, Ubisoft can fuck themselves into the mud. They can't make a real Ghost Recon, can't make an actual Rainbow Six, and can't make a Splinter Cell game in 7 years, but they can take Fisher, mix him with Jon Bernthal for some reason, and throw him in here without even using Michael Ironside's voice.

I bet he gave them a "the fuck is this shit?!"

@method115 you still playing?

God, Ubisoft can fuck themselves into the mud. They can't make a real Ghost Recon, can't make an actual Rainbow Six, and can't make a Splinter Cell game in 7 years, but they can take Fisher, mix him with Jon Bernthal for some reason, and throw him in here without even using Michael Ironside's voice.

I bet he gave them a "the fuck is this shit?!"

They've been working on R6 Quarantine for awhile and it's supposed to be out later this year. It might get pushed back to next year though due to the Covids.

Not having Michael Ironside's voice doesn't really matter. The voice lines in the game are worthless and are only used at the beginning of the rounds, some times.

Got into this hardcore last year. I only had a couple epic moments. My team was made of jobless friends who play this all day, they were all dead and I managed to hold the fort and take out 2 assailants thanks to that wall that that one class puts up as his special ability.

I felt like I accomplished something, shorty after that I quit console gaming and abandoned friends for Starcraft 2, where you’re never good, you’re just better than bronze league.

everyone wants to play that or COD. Been playing shooters for over a decade and I tap. I’m sure I’ll be back.

@method115 you still playing?

They've been working on R6 Quarantine for awhile and it's supposed to be out later this year. It might get pushed back to next year though due to the Covids.

Not having Michael Ironside's voice doesn't really matter. The voice lines in the game are worthless and are only used at the beginning of the rounds, some times.

Just started back up again recently. I’m horrible placed gold and I’ve been dropping ever since.

Just started back up again recently. I’m horrible placed gold and I’ve been dropping ever since.

What do you think of the new season and changes?
I like most of the changes so far, except the new holographic sites, but the hackers have been horrible so I haven't played it much.

What do you think of the new season and changes?
I like most of the changes so far, except the new holographic sites, but the hackers have been horrible so I haven't played it much.

I actually don't mind the sites my cousin hates it. Map bans I don't like though. It ends up with me playing the same map like three times in a row one time.

Yep hackers have been bad. I don't even see the banning notice anymore not sure if they removed it or what.

I actually don't mind the sites my cousin hates it. Map bans I don't like though. It ends up with me playing the same map like three times in a row one time.

Yep hackers have been bad. I don't even see the banning notice anymore not sure if they removed it or what.

Yeah, I haven't been on in over a week. I watched a couple people on Twitch and it looks to be getting better.
Do you watch Marley on youtube?

I got this game free with my GPU recently.. damn is it a different pace than COD lol. Its fun but I am so trash, you die so quickly.

I got this game free with my GPU recently.. damn is it a different pace than COD lol. Its fun but I am so trash, you die so quickly.

Once you start to learn the maps, site set ups, angles, etc it can be really fun. There's just a steep learning curve.

Once you start to learn the maps, site set ups, angles, etc it can be really fun. There's just a steep learning curve.
Yeah definitely, I'm still not 100% comfortable on my KnM skills either. I gotta stop making progressions like COD though lol, aggressively pushing is getting me melted

aggressively pushing is getting me melted

Once you understand the maps better and the way people tend to play being aggressive can actually be very good in this game. I'm horrible at it but my cousin is very good at it. He's always the roamer though and I anchor on base.

Yeah, I haven't been on in over a week. I watched a couple people on Twitch and it looks to be getting better.
Do you watch Marley on youtube?

Nah I don't really watch anybody when it comes to gaming. Sometimes I'll check out a video if my cousin is trying to show me a trick\strat he saw (he watches all that stuff) but other than that I don't watch anyone play.

Once you understand the maps better and the way people tend to play being aggressive can actually be very good in this game. I'm horrible at it but my cousin is very good at it. He's always the roamer though and I anchor on base.

Nah I don't really watch anybody when it comes to gaming. Sometimes I'll check out a video if my cousin is trying to show me a trick\strat he saw (he watches all that stuff) but other than that I don't watch anyone play.

You should check him out. The guy has insane aim but the group he plays with doesn't take the game seriously. It's a mix of insane plays and comedy.

Back