Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

You should check him out. The guy has insane aim but the group he plays with doesn't take the game seriously. It's a mix of insane plays and comedy.

lol it is pretty funny. I miss that asian map. We had come up with some amazing strats for it right when they took it away.

lol it is pretty funny. I miss that asian map. We had come up with some amazing strats for it right when they took it away.

All his videos are like that. He pulls off some of the most insane one taps with pistols.

All his videos are like that. He pulls off some of the most insane one taps with pistols.

Yea he's insane with pistols. I've pulled off some nice kills with pistols but nothing like he's doing.

Needs more maps. I'm so tired of playing Oregon and Bank over and over again with the occasional sidetrip to chalet or Outback

That's mostly for ranked I guess, casual has more map variety.

You should check him out. The guy has insane aim but the group he plays with doesn't take the game seriously. It's a mix of insane plays and comedy.

My favorite guys to watch play this is that group made up of Grizzy, McNasty, Soup, and Blarg along with RussianBadger and his friends.

Seeing top end guys play is fun but dude's just having fun and cracking jokes constantly is more my vibe.

How much longer we going to have to wait for the Tchanka rework they have talked about for like 1.5 years now?

How much longer we going to have to wait for the Tchanka rework they have talked about for like 1.5 years now?

The Lord is available on the test server right now.
I'm not a fan of him getting withstand. I'll miss his LMG mounted and loaded voice line.
Have you seen the changes to shields? Montagne mains are going to be pissed.

have you seen the voice actor for The Lord before? He's fucking huge

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of him getting withstand. I'll miss his LMG mounted and loaded voice line.

The changes to shields make sense. I admittedly don’t really play ranked but god a good shield user is infuriating when you run into them

they are changing shields? This should be interesting. Love the changes they made to thatcher.

they are changing shields? This should be interesting. Love the changes they made to thatcher.
I've only seen Montagne so far. If you do over 50 damage to his shield, he wobbles like Clash. The more damage you do, the longer the wobble. Ela mines no longer unextend his shield.

If anyone is looking for strats, there's a Twitch streamer Zironicdk that runs a Pleb School stream that's full of info on Wednesdays & Thursdays. He's an ex pro that goes into detail on why you should do this, why you place this there, etc.
My old boomer hands aren't that great with cross hair placement but the strats I've learned by watching have really helped my game.

Last edited:
Halloween event is out and it's garbage. It's COD Kill Confirmed. No gadgets and no destruction. It's just a respawn frag fest with shitty skins.

Last edited:
Which off the topic of memes always makes me curious why people feel it's too sweaty to get into. Some of the mechanics are a bitch to master (certain operators are definitely harder to use than others) but I'm not very good and still can enjoy playing it.

Moved the convo over here so we don't muddy up the meme thread.

The biggest issue with Siege is that there's a very steep learning curve with the maps, vertical play, destructible surfaces, site setups, call outs, how the operators work, etc. If you're not an aim monkey, it can be very frustrating at first when you get shot through a bullet hole or a spawn peak. You can get by on running around being an aim monkey for awhile but you'll eventually hit that wall.
I had a lot of problems figuring out the game until the Road to Six Invitational Event (the one with the running track around the outside). That event should be in the newcomer map pool imo.

My crosshair placement is atrocious, I'm a Montagne main because of it. I'm damn near 40 and have never played a competitive FPS before, the first time I played CS:GO was a couple months ago.
I can still usually rack up a couple of kills though. I have a blast playing it, I've even got an ace during the Grand Larceny event.

Plane is back in rotation in casual and I hate that fucking map. I'd rather do Tower than Plane.

Moved the convo over here so we don't muddy up the meme thread.

The biggest issue with Siege is that there's a very steep learning curve with the maps, vertical play, destructible surfaces, site setups, call outs, how the operators work, etc. If you're not an aim monkey, it can be very frustrating at first when you get shot through a bullet hole or a spawn peak. You can get by on running around being an aim monkey for awhile but you'll eventually hit that wall.
I had a lot of problems figuring out the game until the Road to Six Invitational Event (the one with the running track around the outside). That event should be in the newcomer map pool imo.

My crosshair placement is atrocious, I'm a Montagne main because of it. I'm damn near 40 and have never played a competitive FPS before, the first time I played CS:GO was a couple months ago.
I can still usually rack up a couple of kills though. I have a blast playing it, I've even got an ace during the Grand Larceny event.

Plane is back in rotation in casual and I hate that fucking map. I'd rather do Tower than Plane.
I play unranked almost exclusively with my friends as we can ban maps and operators then. SO NO MORE GETTING TRACKED BY JACKAL.

My aim is atrocious too but I have found on defense with certain players I can hold down an entire map section and get my teammates a ton of info. Ela, Valkyrie, Bandit sometimes, and Jager are the 4 that I seem to use the most, once in awhile Smoke (Unranked is only bomb so it's great to prevent plants).

On attack it's more of a clusterfuck. Ash, Hibana, Ace, Thatcher, and Zofia are quite often used by me but I also try a ton of other guys too depending on the map and where I think the bomb site might be.

Siege you definitely need at least one or two other folks that also play it to truly get into it.

I play unranked almost exclusively with my friends as we can ban maps and operators then. SO NO MORE GETTING TRACKED BY JACKAL.

My aim is atrocious too but I have found on defense with certain players I can hold down an entire map section and get my teammates a ton of info. Ela, Valkyrie, Bandit sometimes, and Jager are the 4 that I seem to use the most, once in awhile Smoke (Unranked is only bomb so it's great to prevent plants).

On attack it's more of a clusterfuck. Ash, Hibana, Ace, Thatcher, and Zofia are quite often used by me but I also try a ton of other guys too depending on the map and where I think the bomb site might be.

Siege you definitely need at least one or two other folks that also play it to truly get into it.

Jackal doesn't bother me at all. Most Jackal players are retarded and you can bait them especially with good team mate communication. Ash rushing aim monkeys can fuck right off though.

Defense I usually go with operators that still have a benefit if I die. Bandit, Kaid, Kapkan, and Frost. On attack it's usually Montagne, Fuze, Smoke, or Thatcher. I still don't have everyone unlocked *eek*. I've been playing a lot of Smoke lately, I've learned a lot of setups and placements from watching that Zironicdk guy I posted above.
I'm a casual solo que guy so it can get frustrating, but at the end of the day it's just a game.

Jackal doesn't bother me at all. Most Jackal players are retarded and you can bait them especially with good team mate communication. Ash rushing aim monkeys can fuck right off though.

Defense I usually go with operators that still have a benefit if I die. Bandit, Kaid, Kapkan, and Frost. On attack it's usually Montagne, Fuze, Smoke, or Thatcher. I still don't have everyone unlocked *eek*. I've been playing a lot of Smoke lately, I've learned a lot of setups and placements from watching that Zironicdk guy I posted above.
I'm a casual solo que guy so it can get frustrating, but at the end of the day it's just a game.
Jackal is just annoying. Granted with Lion out there there are multiple attackers that can track you. At least they aren't as broken as they were when they first were released.

I have also found myself running defenders with shotguns more and more. Valk and her Spas, Ela's crazy ass shotgun, and Kapkans are all awesome shooters.

Jackal is just annoying. Granted with Lion out there there are multiple attackers that can track you. At least they aren't as broken as they were when they first were released.

I have also found myself running defenders with shotguns more and more. Valk and her Spas, Ela's crazy ass shotgun, and Kapkans are all awesome shooters.

I don't really care if I'm being tracked early in the rounds from Lion, I'm not a spawn peaker though. Later on in the round he can be annoying though. Dokkaebi doesn't really bother me either.
I really like shotguns as well but I'm fucking terrible with the SMG's. That Spas-12 needs a nerf, they buffed it too much.

Back