Ramadan (June 18th to July 17th, 2015) - Keep An Eye On The Muslim Emoloyee Near You

Muslim people are too dangerous, and terrible in the workplace as it is

MindlessGrizzledArcticfox.gif

Muslim people are too dangerous, and terrible in the workplace as it is

MindlessGrizzledArcticfox.gif

Man I hadn't seen that one ... what a beating, surprised the ref didn't jump in earlier, that was in no way intelligent defending.

Man I hadn't seen that one ... what a beating, surprised the ref didn't jump in earlier, that was in no way intelligent defending.

Didn't look as bad in the broadcast. Patrick had his hands up and the blows were mostly landing on his shoulders until one found his jaw. Then he took a couple clean and the Ref stopped it.

all with a poked eye too!

One of the lamest anti Muslim threads we've seen and that is saying something

One of the lamest anti Muslim threads we've seen and that is saying something

Muslims give us all sorts of ammo for a good Muslim bashing thread and yet Joe Mcpherson or whatever still creates lame posts when he is bashing Muslims. If you ever need to be reminded how crazy and gullible he is, just read "logos" sig

What a terrible religion. No bacon? No breakfast? No bacon... with breakfast? Nothing all day until night when you gorge yourself? I would lose my physique, fuck that

What a terrible religion. No bacon? No breakfast? No bacon... with breakfast? Nothing all day until night when you gorge yourself? I would lose my physique, fuck that

Bacon = awesome is a shitty meme. Bacon is just a meme food these days.

I say fuck the Muslims because they can't enjoy pulled pork and lechon. Now thats the food of real men.

More batshit crazy ramblings. TS is one of the wackiest people on sherdog....... on sherdog.

I live in a majority Muslim country, everyone fasting seems to have adjusted to the grind just fine, life goes on, shit gets done. Maybe the Egyptians are just lazy shirkers; is this a confounding factor in your mysterious missing report?

I live in a majority Muslim country, everyone fasting seems to have adjusted to the grind just fine, life goes on, shit gets done. Maybe the Egyptians are just lazy shirkers; is this a confounding factor in your mysterious missing report?

Yeah, I've lived in a few Muslim countries, and can't say I've noticed them grinding to a halt during Ramadan. The spitting was a bit gross though.

Your reasoning is awful.

I can let a coworker know that I think Ramadan affects his productivity by way of friendly, discussion/questioning.

This topic is for the broader new world we enter blindly it seems.

So interesting to see clearly what Muslims think of freedom of speech.
So how do you think that conversation goes? They're fasting, what do you want them to do about it? Stop fasting? Stop being Muslim?
Yeah, I've lived in a few Muslim countries, and can't say I've noticed them grinding to a halt during Ramadan. The spitting was a bit gross though.
Don't they have the decency to spit in a sink? That's what I would do.

Well boxing day is also a christian based tradition and many, many people take weeks off in December.

Still can't believe someone would actually make a thread about this.

People taking weeks off use their Paid Time Off allotment

This is essentially working where it's unproductive

It's hardly fasting. It's just diff timing of eating. No worse than the spartan diet. Not ideal but yeah this is dumb.

Don't they have the decency to spit in a sink? That's what I would do.

Not from what I've seen, although it's not a universal thing.
Not even sure if it's a certain group that believes you aren't allowed to swallow your own saliva, or just some sort of apocryphal tradition.

Wow, I'd honestly like to hear more of your takes. Glad you're home too!

What do you want to know?

The Afghans get super cranky during Ramadan. We were told not to eat, drink or smoke in front of the Afghan Police or Afghan Army as part of being culturally sensitive.

There were several insider attacks attributed to ANA or ANP being upset Americans were not observing Ramadan
It was some ass backwards stuff.

Would be like your Catholic neighbor killing you because you did not give up chocolate for Lent...

So how do you think that conversation goes? They're fasting, what do you want them to do about it? Stop fasting? Stop being Muslim?

That conversation would end up with him getting terminated, for sure.

Last edited:
I read earlier that in Karachi, Pakistan that an Islamic cleric said it was okay if Muslims ate if they needed to for health reasons. They are having a major heatwave and people may need something to survive.

It made me wonder if he would get grief from more conservative clerics, but I didn't bother looking into it.

lol @ anyone who would think their god would rather them die than eat when food is available and they needed to eat.

Back