Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

Wouldn't that be battery or strangulation if he didn't let go when the dude tapped?

Tito learned CPR from watching Dumb and Dumber

HalfHotKangaroo-max-1mb.gif
The best movie ever
195597A9-530C-4533-B493-934292817961.gif EE9E0593-9B68-48C3-B885-DA45D5815784.gif 2701D8F1-469A-4D23-940B-530FC5D67377.gif

Wouldn't that be battery or strangulation if he didn't let go when the dude tapped?

If you ask a complete moron to choke you unfortunately you enter a legal grey area.

I wouldn't trust Tito to tie my shoelaces or spell a word with multiple syllables, I'm definitely not trusting him with my ability to breathe.

If you ask a complete moron to choke you unfortunately you enter a legal grey area.

I wouldn't trust Tito to tie my shoelaces or spell a word with multiple syllables, I'm definitely not trusting him with my ability to breathe.
A one syllable word would fuck him all up. Shoelaces? You crazy.

Tim Kennedy says hold my beer when it comes to doing it terribly

I met Tito in real life years ago and couldn’t believe how big he was (no rainbow) (not that there’s anything wrong with that) compared to me. This was…. Ufc Boston I believe? When he killed bader was it?

At the time I was only six foot and he made me feel tiny. Obviously now that I’ve posted on sherdog even longer I’ve stopped cutting height and I’m average s.dog. Height but still

I liked the chest compressions when the dude went out. Thats some pure Tito shit right there.
It’s weird how people, even with a vast experience in combat sports, treat a person who is unconscious (choked or KO’d). It’s like ”yea rub his chest it’ll bring him back quicker” or lift the legs of a guy who was KTFO’d ten seconds ago. Like

<TheWire1><Huh2>

That's called getting Ortized. Tito mentions this in another recent video.

All those Shertards saying "dick move" "waaah, he tapped!"

I can guarantee that this guy asked to be put to sleep and wanted to be choked out. Tito just obliging no-neck and letting him live out his stupid little fantasy. He got scared when the lights started to go out, and he tapped like he was going to die.

Luckily Tito brought him back to life quickly.

Back