Rapper Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss song). LOL

tumblr_nq1rp4YkI41sbzhteo1_400.gif
haha I knew I saw him from somewhere. What a toolbag. props for going through the table from that high though.

Pretty good. Doesn't come close to:

Call me when the murder each other. Dem's the best rap feuds.

Actually she wasnt underage. The age of consent in Michigan (where em and his family are from) is 16.

She would be underage in other places obviously. And I'm not sure how that law works on Social Media.

Oh, OK. Either way, scum bag move to flirt with someone you claim to respect's underage or just legal daughter.

Actually she wasnt underage. The age of consent in Michigan (where em and his family are from) is 16.

She would be underage in other places obviously. And I'm not sure how that law works on Social Media.
<1>
Bro.
She was 16. No father is going to give a shit about what the laws of consent made in 1846 technically are. She was in highschool. Nobody's talking about the law here.
You can't go calling someone's 16 year old daughter hot on social media and expect him to be cool with that.

<1>
Bro.
She was 16. No father is going to give a shit about what the laws of consent made in 1846 technically are. She was in highschool. Nobody's talking about the law here.
You can't go calling someone's 16 year old daughter hot on social media and expect him to be cool with that.

Hey I didn't make the law buddy.

Yea...i heard this earlier.
It's a pretty good diss track actually.
Kind of weird to have 2 white rappers in a public rap feud, especially when one is 46...but...fuck it.
Let's get it
<{JustBleed}>
Fighting for that ever important token white guy position. You know, like when a black cop is more harsh on black suspects to endear himself to the white cops. It’s the same shit.

I lost all respect for slim after that attack of his on Trump. Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, but I saw that as just another celeb jumping on the F Trump bandwagon for social likes.

This dude is weak. My fuck....never listened to him before today and wont after it either. The shit that is called rap now....

MGK is trash, as are 99.9% of diss tracks.

eminem bodies this dude when it comes to lyricism.

Why would you try to go to war against the guy who wrote "Kim"?

<6>

I lost all respect for slim after that attack of his on Trump. Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, but I saw that as just another celeb jumping on the F Trump bandwagon for social likes.
Ehhh...I don't really get why people were calling rappers and comedians dissing Trump "bandwagoning".
What would make you think that a guy like Eminem would be a Trump supporter? Pretty sure he said how he felt. When has Eminem ever been a guy to jump on popular fads?

I had no problem with the message of that song, but that video and the actual rhyme and lyrics were weak as hell. It only got so much attention because it was Eminem. But any rap/song that dissed a sitting president would've gotten the same play.

He using a damn auto-tune in the chorus? WTF?

Good rap died with Eazy E, 2Pac and Biggie.
Those dudes are all obviously legends, but there is still good rap out there.
It's just harder to find because the market is flooded. Every body and their mama is a rapper nowadays. It was a smaller pool back then

Back