Ray Donovan

This is one of my favorite shows. I can't stand his bird face looking daughter though.

You wanna get real drunk on a drinking game? Take a shot everytime someone says "Sure" with a boston accent. Love this show.

Anyone still watching this? Season 6 is badass. Cept Ray has no tactical skills whatsoever. I even like the b and c plots

They came back from a depressing mediocre Season 5 with a pretty good old school Ray Donovan Season 6.

Plus, Lola Glaudini can get it deep.

It's an entertaining show.

Anyone still watch it? Show was great for 2 years then off cliff

Anyone hyped for Season 7. One of the few series I can watch without it getting stale.

Anyone still watch it? Show was great for 2 years then off cliff
Think I stopped on season 4 or partway through beginning of 5?

Fuck maybe beginning of 4. Been a long time.

I just lost track of it and I cancelled cable so no more hbo, or was it on showtime?

I can’t even remeber what damn channel it was on now. Fuck me, where’s my cane and ginco galoba gone too now.

I gave up when his wife died. Might get back into it.

Man I just want to bump this thread to say how awesome this show is. Its like they took Micheal from GTA 5 and made him a show.
i feel the same way, i noticed quite a few situations that resembled GTA 5.

My bro in law downloaded the showtime app on my tv about 3 weeks ago to show me some stand up special. He said i could keep using it...

So i marathoned the whole series in just over 2 weeks.

I like the show, but damn he does some dumb shit without thinking. I gotta say that season 6 wasn't my favorite.

Was the underground boxing the reason why...

terrys device stopped working? He looked like he was reaching for it before he won his last fight.

Back