Ray Donovan

This is one of my favorite shows. I can't stand his bird face looking daughter though.

You wanna get real drunk on a drinking game? Take a shot everytime someone says "Sure" with a boston accent. Love this show.

Anyone still watching this? Season 6 is badass. Cept Ray has no tactical skills whatsoever. I even like the b and c plots

They came back from a depressing mediocre Season 5 with a pretty good old school Ray Donovan Season 6.

Plus, Lola Glaudini can get it deep.

It's an entertaining show.

Anyone still watch it? Show was great for 2 years then off cliff

Anyone hyped for Season 7. One of the few series I can watch without it getting stale.

Anyone still watch it? Show was great for 2 years then off cliff
Think I stopped on season 4 or partway through beginning of 5?

Fuck maybe beginning of 4. Been a long time.

I just lost track of it and I cancelled cable so no more hbo, or was it on showtime?

I can’t even remeber what damn channel it was on now. Fuck me, where’s my cane and ginco galoba gone too now.

I gave up when his wife died. Might get back into it.

Man I just want to bump this thread to say how awesome this show is. Its like they took Micheal from GTA 5 and made him a show.
i feel the same way, i noticed quite a few situations that resembled GTA 5.

My bro in law downloaded the showtime app on my tv about 3 weeks ago to show me some stand up special. He said i could keep using it...

So i marathoned the whole series in just over 2 weeks.

I like the show, but damn he does some dumb shit without thinking. I gotta say that season 6 wasn't my favorite.

Was the underground boxing the reason why...

terrys device stopped working? He looked like he was reaching for it before he won his last fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back