Ray Donovan

Up until last episode the wife didn't bother me all that much but last episode tipped me over that edge. I just couldn't understand why she was freaking out at certain times.

Said the same thing to a co worker when I watched the last episode. Didn't really mind her all that much but damn she was overboard last episode. Just made the entire episode come off badly

Said the same thing to a co worker when I watched the last episode. Didn't really mind her all that much but damn she was overboard last episode. Just made the entire episode come off badly

Same. I'm thinking there is a reason why the showrunners are purposefully turning the audience against her.

Anyone think Bunchy got a hard-on when that boy jumped in his arms? I think that explains the look on his face and why he tossed him.... i think his story arch ends with suicide.

Not sure if he actually popped wood but based on his conversation with Patty he was at least having thoughts towards the kid.

Does anybody know what the name of Ray's profession is? That's a cool job.

Poor Bunchy, that scene was so sad.

This season isn't nearly as gripping as the first one.

Poor Bunchy, that scene was so sad.

In all honesty about bunchy, I dont think his pops ever told/showed him he loved him and thats how the priest got him and fucked him up. Now that he has feelings to the kid, he got put in a situation where the kid was naked, and it triggered his past emotions, confused as fuck as they were.

I think he's gonna commit suicide soon though

btw the ONLY thing the wife has said that I enjoyed was ,"My pussy hurts Ray!" lol

I enjoy the second season much more than the 1st. In the last 4-5 eps the show has really taken off imo

I'm liking this season more than last. Not sure why. It was nice to see Marvin go. The daughter is annoying. She doesn't listen to daddy but then cries about needing daddy when she's got blood on her and then promptly does exactly what he tells her not to do. Then of course the dumb wife makes it worse by involving her bf. Anybody wonder if Ray getting arrested leads the cops to looking at the two cell phone videos Ray has on him (FBI guy swinging and the Gay Marvin murder)?

A couple things. Ray seemed stupidly out of character by attacking Mick in front of the police (twice). What does Ray think will happen when Mick gets popped for the burglary? Mick is going to keep quiet on everything? Maybe. Hard to believe he doesn't finger the parole officer.

Also I never really understood why the FBI guy would go along with the lies about Sully and his demise.

I love the Stephen Bauer character. Is this show done after two seasons or picked up for a third? That's what I'll base my prediction on of whether or not he clips Ray. I'm more inclined to believe that Eliot Gould needs to suffer a "heart attack". But how awesome of a series ending would it be for everyone but the kids to wind up in prison for different things. I'm not sure what evidence there is that Ray commissioned a hit, but I'm sure there's something to get him on. Then you got Mick and the two brothers going down for the robbery. And it looks like the wife is going to off Cookie herself. I guess that still leaves Bunchy, and I agree he's a great candidate for suicide. If there's a good way to take out the kids too that'd be great. Just wipe the slate clean.

What does it say about Ray that he just accepts his wife has a boyfriend? Where's that man's pride??

Why is Ray willing to lose everything over this reporter chick?

I caught the last episode after only sporadically watching the show of late. It feels like its really taken off. Everything finally feels interconnected, with an effect over here making you wonder what's going to happen over there.

Abby has been unbearable this season. She's the new Margaret Schroeder.

Just watched the season finale and it seemed extremely rushed to me. I really liked this season besides the finale. There is going to be a season 3, so I didn't see the point in rushing so much.

Just watched the season finale and it seemed extremely rushed to me. I really liked this season besides the finale. There is going to be a season 3, so I didn't see the point in rushing so much.

I felt that way as well. I just saw that there is going to be a third season, but the finale made it seem like all was complete. Going into the season, I thought it looked a bit corny, not that the first season blew me away. But I found myself more interested in what was happening with the characters. It felt a bit spread out where there wasn't much involvement of others outside of Ray's immediate family, but I am interested in seeing what develops into S3.

I like it but my complaints from early on still apply, the show just has too many side plots . Ray is supposed to be a fixer (and considering his lifestyle, nice house and condo, multiple employees), he must be good one who makes a lot of money. Despite these assumptions 95% of his actions are fixing family problems or things he caused himself.

3 episodes out in the new season and no comments here? sheeet.

Back