RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

The article I posted is from late yesterday evening. It hasn't had a chance yet to be debunked yet. Someone speculating that something is "unlikely" to occur certainly isn't the same thing as flat out "debunking" it, but I have no problem accepting whatever "truth" actually comes of it.

The same story has been rehashed the last few days.

What the "entire world' thinks is meaningless. Either the Trump administration can produce "evidence" of voter fraud or they can't. They have until late December to show it.
Spoiler Alert: They can't.

Seriously, can anyone say that they think Donald Trump is an honest man?

But we are believing his claims, because....?

The article I posted is from late yesterday evening. It hasn't had a chance yet to be debunked yet. Someone speculating that something is "unlikely" to occur certainly isn't the same thing as flat out "debunking" it, but I have no problem accepting whatever "truth" actually comes of it.
You mean the propaganda you posted?

Seriously, can anyone say that they think Donald Trump is an honest man?

But we are believing his claims, because....?
Well, if anything, Trump's honesty or lack of it, is even more reason to doubt the legitimacy of Biden's victory. If Trump, the POTUS bends the truth a little, then imagine the lengths libtards would go to cheat their way to the White House?

Well, if anything, Trump's honesty or lack of it, is even more reason to doubt the legitimacy of Biden's victory. If Trump, the POTUS bends the truth a little, then imagine the lengths libtards would go to cheat their way to the White House?
LOL "bends the truth a little"? He has told (literally) over TWENTY THOUSAND LIES since taking office. He is one of the most dishonest, untrustworthy, shady motherfuckers in the history of the world. And I am not exaggerating. He is a pathological liar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back