Reality check: SJWs don't want to help only persecute

You have to differentiate between the CIA use of this playbook, from actual people using it.

Give the documentary a watch. It is interesting in the very least. The part where they show human behavior spreading through a concert, is atleast intellectually intriguing.

I was looking for a link to the full movie, as I believe gene sharp made It free, but I can't find it anywhere now. Weird.
That's my point though. In the first world the state has too many tools to suppress revolutionary moments, and, as evidenced by the Arab Spring, attempts at non violent revolution in the thitd world simply beget violence.

That's my point though. In the first world the state has too many tools to suppress revolutionary moments, and, as evidenced by the Arab Spring, attempts at non violent revolution in the thitd world simply beget violence.

Those tolls failed in the civil rights movement, and labor movement in US history.

1st world government's may have those tools, but they also have constraints 3rd world governments don't have. For one, using violence when activists arent, will most likely get you removed from office.

I heard a guy say "Asian" to describe a person yesterday, and everyone got weird. A hush over the room.

Maybe it's not real but people got seriously fucking weird in the last however many years.
Katy Perry was on the Graham Norton show a few years ago with a comedian. Dude was telling a story and said "Asian"... Blamo! Katy said "that's racist". Was a really strange moment.

Dead wrong. Those movements got some minor concessions from the state, but they were ultimately crushed.

Minor concessions compared to what?

What was ever achieved more than that, without a professional fighting force?

Very similar to how SLWLs and SJWs call everyone racist, sexist or bigoted .

Yeah, just like that. So I choose not to be a part of either of those groups.

There really are people who are disingenuous, and there really are people who are racist. But when one side calls everybody on the other side disingenuous, and the other side calls everybody racist, it devalues both of those things.

I find the bullying of that child grotesque regardless of how awful his mother is. But it certainly makes his case less sympathetic in terms of not wanting to see money sent that way because you know she would do something white trashy with it.

...because you know she would do something white trashy with it.

Like donate it to the NRA?

eddiemurphy-delirious.jpg

Katy Perry was on the Graham Norton show a few years ago with a comedian. Dude was telling a story and said "Asian"... Blamo! Katy said "that's racist". Was a really strange moment.

I find the bullying of that child grotesque regardless of how awful his mother is. But it certainly makes his case less sympathetic in terms of not wanting to see money sent that way because you know she would do something white trashy with it.

It's a one in a million or 300 million shot.

None of the fund me bullshit was them. It was some dicks trying to profit off the story.

It's actually quite depressing that this compete and utter imbecile is so popular and even seen as a role by many young girls.

She's not that bad.

She spreads a message of love and tolerance, generally.

I agree her moronic, liberal agenda driven stupidity is infuriating, but nothing to get too rustled by.

Plus her tits are awesome

Top+20+Katy+Perry+Hottest+Cleavage+Photo+Shoot+Cover.jpg

"look! i was on the bus and a woman said men are scum!!....let me retweet this to all my friends and hopefully a youtuber will talk about it!!"

video gets 1million hits and now everyone is afraid of that woman on the bus...it could be any woman...at any time....maybe someone you know....WATCH OUT!..

This truly is our downfall. And for me, it really just highlights our mental limitations as a species. It puts them front and center, but at the same time... in control.

ps - Dear Society: I facepalm thee.

Last edited:
The best bit for me is when they're some Anime weeaboo and going on and on about it... while wearing a T-shirt for the ScarJo GITS movie....

This is all jibberish to me.

This is all jibberish to me.
Person that wishes they were an anime character.

Usually greasy looking, have fucked up dyed hair, and wears shit from shitty anime shows thinking it makes them look cool.

9-20.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back