Reality check: SJWs don't want to help only persecute

Sjws foment racial divide, they have us focus on our racial differences, restrict free speech, act out violence against dissenters and attack those who are successful...or undermine ones accomplishments...

So, at their worst, those are the traits of social justice warriors.

Do you want to compare that to Nazis at their worst?

Why do you constantly defend these people? They represent everything we are against...

It's only a matter of time before successful Asians are in there crosshairs...
(Real Asians)

How do you think the Nazis feel about Asians?

Do you really feel like I'm defending social justice warriors by questioning your statement that they are worse than Nazis and radical Muslims? I feel like I'm asking more out of disbelief than defense.

How do you think the Nazis feel about Asians?

Do you really feel like I'm defending social justice warriors by questioning your statement that they are worse than Nazis and radical Muslims? I feel like I'm asking more out of disbelief than defense.

At least with Nazis, I know where they stand... (same goes with radical Muslims, and black Israelites) .

With sjws and SLWLs, their duplicity, double speak, virtue signaling, recreational outrage, selective racism, you never know where or who this scum will attack next..

(Real) Asians will most likely be the next target of their racism...

And yes, you constantly defend them...

At least with Nazis, I know where they stand... (same goes with radical Muslims, and black Israelites) .

With sjws and SLWLs, their duplicity, double speak, virtue signaling, recreational outrage, selective racism, you never know where or who this scum will attack next..

(Real) Asians will most likely be the next target of their racism...

And yes, you constantly defend them...

You just said that social justice warriors are worse than Nazis (actual super villains responsible for genocide and a world war) and radical Muslims who have been committing atrocities for decades. Your best defense for that is that "at least you know what to expect" from Nazis (genocide) and radical Muslims (mass murder)?

Pointing out how ludicrous that statement is is not a defense of social justice warriors, it's an obvious reining in of an outlandish statement.

I think I see where the misunderstanding is here. The concept of social justice has existed for a long time. This young people social justice movement in the US, that started popping up at the same time, and is being preached like a religion on college campuses, is astroturf.

Again, you're grouping a plethora of, mostly, decentralized movements with one ill-defined label, and then making the claim, frankly rather vacuously, that they are "AstroTurf". Be specific.

The intelligence agencies infiltrated college campuses after the Vietnam protests.

{<huh}
I expected some conspiracy theories to pop up in this thread, but this is a new one. While I'm glad not to see the typical antisemitic CTs that usually pop up in these conversations, its still a CT unless you have some evidence.

Social justice is a fine objective. In a time when corruption is threatening the very foundation of the US, with US forces engaging in military action in over 100 countries, and wealth inequality at pre-great depression levels, it is most obviously astroturf, and a divide and conquer ploy, in my opinion.

None of these things are mutually exclusive with social justice.

It's nothing to get defensive about. I'm not deflecting blame from one side to another, and I'm not fixated on this topic.

I just see this strange trend in our society where people criticize political opponents for doing the same exact shit that they do themselves. But they seem to think that if they are more aggressive in their accusations towards the other side, then everybody will just go along with ignoring the obvious hypocrisy.

What's worse--and this isn't related to @Cubo de Sangre--is that false allegations lead to the idea that something is OK, and then a downward spiral in public morality. An arm's race in corruption and partisanship.

Again, you're grouping a plethora of, mostly, decentralized movements with one ill-defined label, and then making the claim, frankly rather vacuously, that they are "AstroTurf". Be specific.

{<huh}
I expected some conspiracy theories to pop up in this thread, but this is a new one. While I'm glad not to see the typical antisemitic CTs that usually pop up in these conversations, its still a CT unless you have some evidence.

None of these things are mutually exclusive with social justice.

Project RESISTANCE
Page issues
Project RESISTANCE was a domestic espionage operation coordinated under the Domestic Operations Division (DOD) of the CIA. Its purpose was to collect background information on groups around the U.S. that might pose threats to CIA facilities and personnel. From 1967 to 1973, many local police departments, college campus staff members, and other independent informants collaborated with the CIA to keep track of student radical groups that opposed the U.S. government's foreign policies on Vietnam. Project RESISTANCE and its twin program, Project MERRIMACwere both coordinated by the CIA Office of Security. In addition, the twin projects were branch operations that relayed civilian information to their parent program, Operation CHAOS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_RESISTANCE

Project RESISTANCE
Page issues
Project RESISTANCE was a domestic espionage operation coordinated under the Domestic Operations Division (DOD) of the CIA. Its purpose was to collect background information on groups around the U.S. that might pose threats to CIA facilities and personnel. From 1967 to 1973, many local police departments, college campus staff members, and other independent informants collaborated with the CIA to keep track of student radical groups that opposed the U.S. government's foreign policies on Vietnam. Project RESISTANCE and its twin program, Project MERRIMACwere both coordinated by the CIA Office of Security. In addition, the twin projects were branch operations that relayed civilian information to their parent program, Operation CHAOS.

To that i say...

th

Project RESISTANCE
Page issues

Oh, trust me, I'm very aware of the kinds if tactics the state has used to disrupt activist groups, particularly on the left, and particularly within universities. That doesn't make your point though. In fact, that's exactly why so many of these more contemporary social justice movements have moved towards decentralization.

This conversion has gone completely off the rails,lol

Oh, trust me, I'm very aware of the kinds if tactics the state has used to disrupt activist groups, particularly on the left, and particularly within universities. That doesn't make your point though. In fact, that's exactly why so many of these more contemporary social justice movements have moved towards decentralization.

This conversion has gone completely off the rails,lol

I think we have hit the crux of it. I use the term SJW, because I do view it as a monolithic group, whether knowingly, or not. Where as you view it as grass roots activism.

I think we have hit the crux of it. I use the term SJW, because I do view it as a monolithic group, whether knowingly, or not. Where as you view it as grass roots activism.
Except that your view is categorically wrong (well, probably. You still haven't given an adequate definition of SJW, so I'm still not 100% sure what I'm arguing against, but going to assume that you're just using it as a convenient label for anyone who argues in favor of social justice issues). You're talking about a MASSIVE amount of disparate academic and activist movements, most of which, though not all, lack any sort of internal structure or hierarchy.

This is beside the point though. My point is that buzzwords like "SJW" are only exist to get people arguing about people rather than ideas.

Except that your view is categorically wrong (well, probably. You still haven't given an adequate definition of SJW, so I'm still not 100% sure what I'm arguing against, but going to assume that you're just using it as a convenient label for anyone who argues in favor of social justice issues). You're talking about a MASSIVE amount of disparate academic and activist movements, most of which, though not all, lack any sort of internal structure or hierarchy.

This is beside the point though. My point is that buzzwords like "SJW" are only exist to get people arguing about people rather than ideas.

Ehhh, it's all buzz words now, because our media has been engaging psychological warfare for decades.

Liberal, and conservative trigger the same response as virtue signal, and SJW.

I could try and convince you I am right on the astroturf point, but it is a mosaic, built of small pieces of information that makes me believe that, and it isn't easy to paint that picture for others.

You think you're mad at individual people or even broad groups, but you're just mad at the internet. You're acting like 3 negative tweets represents a significant portion of a 300+ million person country. It doesn't. Even if it was like 2,000 re- tweets, you don't know to what extent that tweet is actually important the people who re-tweeted it. You don't know if the person who tweeted it is who they claim they are, or if they're a troll or if they're a bot. This boy's story was a viral story that made the news cycles. You live by the viral tweet, you die by the viral tweet. If his mom was really asking for money, then the story is a complete facade anyway, but frankly, I don't really care if it is or it isn't. Sure, it sucks that he was bullied, but it's not like a bunch of other kids aren't bullied with the same or similar stories.

Obviously, you use SJW as an insult, and realistically, that's all anybody sees it as now, but you can't connect real people to these broad-ass terms that are ill-defined.

I have a solution for SJW's. You have to high road them.

SJW: Your racist/ Your a misogynist/ Your a homophobe.....ect.

Me: You care about brown people, women, gays? Chexk your first world priviledge bro. Why aren't you talking about the brown people dying in the 100,000's in the ME, by American made weapons?

You care about women? You should check your first world priveledge bro. Women are dying as human shields and being sold as slaves in Yemen.

You care about gays? Check your first world priveledge bro, their throwing gays off of roofs in the ME.

They honestly don't know how to respond to someone playing their stupid game, better than they do.
so you agree that domestic problems dont come first.

You think you're mad at individual people or even broad groups, but you're just mad at the internet. You're acting like 3 negative tweets represents a significant portion of a 300+ million person country. It doesn't. Even if it was like 2,000 re- tweets, you don't know to what extent that tweet is actually important the people who re-tweeted it. You don't know if the person who tweeted it is who they claim they are, or if they're a troll or if they're a bot. This boy's story was a viral story that made the news cycles. You live by the viral tweet, you die by the viral tweet. If his mom was really asking for money, then the story is a complete facade anyway, but frankly, I don't really care if it is or it isn't. Sure, it sucks that he was bullied, but it's not like a bunch of other kids aren't bullied with the same or similar stories.

Obviously, you use SJW as an insult, and realistically, that's all anybody sees it as now, but you can't connect real people to these broad-ass terms that are ill-defined.
allot of problems become the problems they are because too many people take a small hill and talk about it until it becomes a mountain.

Back