Reasons why Conor McGregor would beat Khabib in a rematch

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There's so many reasons why Conor would beat Khabib in a rematch:

1) Conor wasn't at his best, but that was the best Khabib you're ever going to see. Your not going to see a better version of Khabib than that, however who knows what could happen if a better Conor shows up in the rematch.

2) I don't think Conor was motivated efficiently for this fight. Drinking whiskey not taking the fight seriously. However now he has his motivation, he's now driven again motivated again.

3) Conors tactics was wrong, by the words of his own coach, they worked too much on defense and little on offence.

4) Conors own coach himself said the following: "ABSOLUTELY CONOR SUFFERED FROM RING RUST". Said it on the Joe rogan show, check it out of you don't believe me. He said it. In the rematch there would be no ring rust.

5) Conor WANTS the rematch more than anything. Khabib doesn't seem to want it though.....I wonder why.

6) Conor knows now what to do when Khabib takes him to the ground or how to stop the takedowns (see round 3).

Time for you to join the fools listed in my sig...

0) Lord Artem will be in his corner. He'll actually give solid wrestling advice.

5) Conor WANTS the rematch more than anything. Khabib doesn't seem to want it though.....I wonder why.

it might be the fact that he's the champ, and he doesnt have to give rematches to jabronis

Khabib took him down easily in 15 seconds exposing Conor's weak lateral movement.

The only question was could he close the distance and he did it in 15 seconds and sent him to cardio hell.

Khabib wins 9.5/10

Last edited:
Mega ROIDS

Only way he's ever going to get an edge on Khabib.

Last edited:

1) Conor wasn't at his best, but that was the best Khabib you're ever going to see. Your not going to see a better version of Khabib than that, however who knows what could happen if a better Conor shows up in the rematch.

2) I don't think Conor was motivated efficiently for this fight. Drinking whiskey not taking the fight seriously. However now he has his motivation, he's now driven again motivated again.

3) Conors tactics was wrong, by the words of his own coach, they worked too much on defense and little on offence.

4) Conors own coach himself said the following: "ABSOLUTELY CONOR SUFFERED FROM RING RUST". Said it on the Joe rogan show, check it out of you don't believe me. He said it. In the rematch there would be no ring rust.

6) Conor knows now what to do when Khabib takes him to the ground or how to stop the takedowns (see round 3).
Kinda like aldo wanted a rematch but Conor didn't want one? Like that? Fuck Conor. Make him work for and earn a rematch.

The cognitive dissonance has set in hard,they fell for the con hook line and sinker. (probably believed in NGannou and Till also) Rip the band aid off.

Could at least just post in the same thread you made the other day?

We get it, you're delusional, we don't need a new thread every time you try to forget how Khabib absolutely humiliated conor.

Kinda like aldo wanted a rematch but Conor didn't want one? Like that? Fuck Conor. Make him work for and earn a rematch.
This. conor refuses rematches to everyone except when he loses, then he throws a tantrum if necessary to get one.

Khabib took him down easily in 15 seconds.

The only question was could he close the distance and he did it in 15 seconds and sent him to cardio hell.

Khabib wins 9.5/10

Clearly compromised. Look at how slow he is. Was 10x as fast against Chad.

Obviously Conor can win. Anyone in top 10 can win on a given night really. But 10% tops. Conor has nothing for khabib on the ground and gas tank is shit. Basically, as a striker, unless you can defend TD in this sport wrestler will fuck you hard 90% of time. Exceptions are lucky shot or some grapplers off back.

So you're saying Hungry Motivated Efficient yet Tactical Unrusted Conor beats Khabib in a rematch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back