• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Kido apparently scripted and directed that weird VTR. Its a parody of a presser conducted by the governor of Tokyo after he got caught embezzling only the reporters were saying he wasn't taking K-1 seriously enough and would get KTFO'd.

EDIT: Incidentally, its almost shocking how smoothly the Abema stream is working now. The first part of the card was almost unwatchable and I switched to something else, but now its all running without need for buffering.

I cant get the Ameba stream to work at all. The page times out every time.

Nope. How would I go about doing that?

When it doesn't load, try clicking the Hola icon. It'll ask you if it worked, and if you click 'No fix it', it uses a different proxy. Keep shuffling till it works.

No worries bro. I am watching it in slow motion on the other stream lol

Yes! Another 10 minutes of constantly telling it to get a new IP and it finally worked lol And it works so much better!

Use express vpn thats what im using and hasnt buffered at all

That fight was crazy! Now to see if I can find out what express vpn is before the main event starts...

Takeru is thanking the audience as this was the fastest the venue ever sold out and it lead to him being super motivated. He also said that this was the angriest he'd been for the fight, but it lead to him motivated for a good camp. That said, he can't praise Ozawa as he knows that keeping the enmity is necessary to keep that feeling alive.

Bulaid will be pissing blood. Noiri gave Kaew a much tougher fight.

Back