Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

And of course, they bring out Yuta Kubo and Yasuomi Soda to market the K-1 app rather than having them fight each other.

Apparently WLF runs a huge stable where its fighters just live in the same dorm and train together. Masato was calling it the ideal training environment.
Don't know exactly but yeah WLF has a biiiig gym where a lot of the regulars train and can live at. Think Jianliang for example is a product of that system.

Think "anyone" can basically also pay for their stay there and I'd assume have an easier way to WLF shows.

So pretty much every fight they fight their team mates? That would be pretty crazy.
Again not sure but think they are to some extent separated into different fight teams.

Kunlun is seemingly going more and more into a similar system as well.

You know, after seeing Taro-kun dance around and those ring girls throw around tennis balls, I kinda wanna give this mobile app a try.

You know, after seeing Taro-kun dance around and those ring girls throw around tennis balls, I kinda wanna give this mobile app a try.
It's shit don't do it. Taro has a mean face all the time because of it!

Real time voting on the K-1 app has 44% of fans voting Ilias to KO Yamazaki.

And wow, they came out swinging.

Okay I missed half of that fight to buffering, but it looks like Yamazaki was doing better.

Real time voting results in. 70% of fans believe Kaew will win (40% by KO, 30% by decision).

Those Fans are jinxing it. Noiri fighting Smart so far.

Kaew applied a ton of pressure after the groin shot, but Noiri did a good job coming back near the end.

Noiri must be getting PTSD type flashbacks to that Glory tournament where he looked great up to the final only to have the wind taken out of him by Kubo's spinning groinshot.

I gave Noiri round 1, my stream skipped all of round 2, round 3 I gave to Kaew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back