Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Takeru and Kido got minor roles in the upcoming HiGH & LOW movie.

Takeru and Kido got minor roles in the upcoming HiGH & LOW movie.

QMzJgJB.jpg

The corrupt kickfighting establishment has turned a glorified can crusher like takeru (not even a top 1000 rank kickfighter) into a movie star. When is Superbank getting his movie deal?

I was so sure this was KO of the night. Noiri proves me wrong.
Noiri vs Diego Freitas

EDIT: Also I remain unconvinced that "KANA" is not Takeru in a bra moonlighting as a female fighter to get more fights.

Last edited:
EDIT: Also I remain unconvinced that "KANA" is not Takeru in a bra moonlighting as a female fighter to get more fights.

lmao. I was about to write "Takeru looking sharp today" along with the gif, but convinced myself not to.

Rofl, I did not realized Duane Ludwig's career ended when Masato literally blew his head off.

Masato vs Duane Ludwig 2 was savage,its a pity that WME took off this fight from internet to protect his poster boy

Masato took his soul

Damn that girl should take 6 months off of sparring. Anyone have video of Kaito's fight?

Damn that girl should take 6 months off of sparring. Anyone have video of Kaito's fight?
Do you mean Ozawa Kaito (who's rematching Saikyo Haruma in October) or Fukuda Kaito (who's coming off a Raja fight 2 weeks ago)?

EDIT:

Only time I've ever seen a picture of "two people" standing next to each other and become more certain its the same one person. This is obviously a trick involving mirrors or some kind of ninja duplication jutsu.

19227110_1873385852985006_8743620509104603136_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean Ozawa Kaito (who's rematching Saikyo Haruma in October) or Fukuda Kaito (who's coming off a Raja fight 2 weeks ago)?

EDIT:

Only time I've ever seen a picture of "two people" standing next to each other and become more certain its the same one person. This is obviously a trick involving mirrors or some kind of ninja duplication jutsu.
Ozawa. I thought he was going to be on the Krush event. I must have gotten mixed up.

Ok win against uninspiring opponent. Ogasawara (who also scored his 6th KO in a row at the same event) has challenged Tenshin and they are apparently likely to meet in December if Ogasawara wins his ISKA championship fight in September. That of course means that Tenshin vs Takeru on RIZIN NYE has become even more unlikely. J-Kickboxing Christmas has been canceled for the 3rd straight year.

Incidentally, if you're a fan of somewhat sloppy brawls, check out Maeguchi vs Katsuji on the same card

Tenshin/Ogasawara should be good though.

Has Kaito Wor Wanchai (not sure what name he goes by in japan) had many fights in japan? I always liked watching him.

Hopefully Tenshin vs Ogasawara happen. Tenshin hasn't faced a good fighter in his prime for quite some time.

Back