Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Maybe they should let Alain Nglaini fight more.......
giphy.gif

one fc let a lethwei fighter into mma and he got destroyed. one tries to get thai boxers into mma with mixed results. i wonder if any of the newly signed kickboxers will try mma in one fc.

One from a financial point of view is a total con. The only way i can think how he previously raised additional capital and how he raised this capital/ or loan according to the annonymous one tweeter above is he is giving backhanders to the people who are getting investors to invest.

A tournament takes too long and is risky, we need Sittichai vs Petrosyan first and foremost before they implode. They're already talking about making "Blockbuster Movies", that was the death throes of Super Kombat. This thing is about a wrap. Anonymous ONE saying the really laid off up to 50% staff and people staying have to take up to 30% pay cut. It was fun while it lasted...

Last edited:
ONE has no strategy, just pumping money in what actually? Maybe he wants to sell. A combination between MMA and kickboxing events sucks. Also having MT sucks. At least make MT individually, not with kickboxing. And kickboxing without MMA.

In terms of marketing they are also years away from the UFC.

Also I really wonder if there will be MMA in Asia. I see though some names in the UFC now. But maybe because UFC decreased. Anyway, what"s the goal of Chatri? To transform Asia in MMA or not? Or his goal is to increase the number of fighters in any fighting discipline? I doubt so much more want to fight in Asia.

Anyway, I see better success for One in Asia than for Glory in the US, just that Asia is much poorer than even Europe and I am not even convinced about the outcome.

Back