Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

really strange, the poster for OFF 64 has Kulabdam as the headline, but the story on the One site and the list of fights has got Garhati- Gotfredson as the headliner?

ONE Friday Fights 64 Full Fight Card​

• Parham Gheirati vs. Jordan Godtfredsen (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
  • Denphuthai MC Superlek Muaythai vs. Petmuangsri Wankhongohm MBK (Muay Thai – flyweight)
  • Petmorakot Sitnayoktaweeptaphong vs. Dieselnoi Liamthanawat (Muay Thai – 127-pound catchweight)
  • Dabdam Por Tor Tor Thongtawee vs. Lamsing Sor Dehcapan (Muay Thai – 126-pound catchweight)
  • Robocop Radgoldgym vs. Got Taipetburi (Muay Thai – 120-pound catchweight)
  • Petninmungkorn Captainkaneboxing vs. Akkaradet Guaybangkorlaem (Muay Thai – 115-pound catchweight)
  • Teeyai PK Saenchai vs. Shuto Sato (Muay Thai – 120-pound catchweight)
  • Johan Estupinan vs. Kuota Omori (Muay Thai – 141-pound catchweight)
  • Nawaaek Sor Sommai vs. Noppadet Chor Hapayak (Muay Thai – 134-pound catchweight)
  • Isfak Seyid vs. Felipe Negochadle (MMA – bantamweight)
  • Jiang Lumin vs. Satoshi Katashima (Muay Thai – 126-pound catchweight)
  • Bruno Azevedo vs. Shoya Ishiguro (submission grappling – 139-pound catchweight)

has the Kulabdam fight been cancelled?

really strange, the poster for OFF 64 has Kulabdam as the headline, but the story on the One site and the list of fights has got Garhati- Gotfredson as the headliner?

• Denphuthai MC Superlek Muaythai vs. Petmuangsri Wankhongohm MBK (Muay Thai – flyweight)
  • Petmorakot Sitnayoktaweeptaphong vs. Dieselnoi Liamthanawat (Muay Thai – 127-pound catchweight)
  • Dabdam Por Tor Tor Thongtawee vs. Lamsing Sor Dehcapan (Muay Thai – 126-pound catchweight)
  • Petninmungkorn Captainkaneboxing vs. Akkaradet Guaybangkorlaem (Muay Thai – 115-pound catchweight)
  • Nawaaek Sor Sommai vs. Noppadet Chor Hapayak (Muay Thai – 134-pound catchweight)
  • Bruno Azevedo vs. Shoya Ishiguro (submission grappling – 139-pound catchweight)

Well that sucks.

Not sure if anyone has spoken about this. Is this why Panpayak hasn't fought in almost 2 years?

Nabati got injured I think. Actually I see he is scheduled to fight Suablack now. So probably injured and then ONE reschedule with different fighter instaed of Kulabdam.

Not sure if anyone has spoken about this. Is this why Panpayak hasn't fought in almost 2 years?

Many people have, just not on Sherdog. ONE tries too hard to do the multi sport shit. They signed too many people and don't have enough money to pay for them all. THis is why fighters don't get fights for years.

In mma, Saygid Izagakhmaev and Vitaly Bigdash left because they didn't get any fights for years. In kickboxing, Hiroki Akimoto put on ice for a year and a half, and Qiu Jianliang retired because of knee injuries and no fight offers for 2 yars. Also Janet Todd got to not defend her belt for like 3 years or some shit and then they use her to give the belt to Petjeeja. Daniel Puertas Gallardo left ONE and went back to China because he wasn't getting fights.

LOL imagine screwing over a guy so much he wants to fight in Wu Lin Feng as a foreigner...

As for Panpayak, Chatri said in an interview that Panpayak turned down offers to fight Nabil. He said Panpayak ducked Nabil. I call bullshit on that.

Nabati got injured I think. Actually I see he is scheduled to fight Suablack now. So probably injured and then ONE reschedule with different fighter instaed of Kulabdam.

Many people have, just not on Sherdog. ONE tries too hard to do the multi sport shit. They signed too many people and don't have enough money to pay for them all. THis is why fighters don't get fights for years.

In mma, Saygid Izagakhmaev and Vitaly Bigdash left because they didn't get any fights for years. In kickboxing, Hiroki Akimoto put on ice for a year and a half, and Qiu Jianliang retired because of knee injuries and no fight offers for 2 yars. Also Janet Todd got to not defend her belt for like 3 years or some shit and then they use her to give the belt to Petjeeja. Daniel Puertas Gallardo left ONE and went back to China because he wasn't getting fights.

LOL imagine screwing over a guy so much he wants to fight in Wu Lin Feng as a foreigner...

As for Panpayak, Chatri said in an interview that Panpayak turned down offers to fight Nabil. He said Panpayak ducked Nabil. I call bullshit on that.

Kulabdam injured his finger apparently.

Oh my, that guy fights like Jose Pele Landi Jons. Wild but fun.

Sato's brain had to take a second, glad Teeyai noticed and walked away.

Obviously at peak Saeksan beats Harrison. It's a toss up right now because of their age. Harrison's body is very worn down. He's had constant injuries for the past 2 years. Of course Saeksan been washed for many years too, and Saeksan just lost to a regional kickboxer bum...in muay thai his own ruleset.
Harrison’s knees are basically dust, Seksan by knee injury

Great card but I think Tawanchai vs Smokin Jo in MT is a bit of a mismatch. I know how much you guys over idolize him as a joke on here wink wink @Snubnoze707 but man, what has he got to offer against Tawanchai in Muay Thai?
Make it Lion Fight MT rules and Tawanchai would be cowering in a corner...

Back