RED SPARROW Starring Jennifer Lawrence (51% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

Kinda disappointed that we get this BEFORE a Black Widow movie.

I was this movie to succeed for no other reason than to rub it in Ike Perlmutter's face. The racist, misogynistic, cheap piece of shit is the main reason we never got a Black Widow movie.

the-hunger-games-jennifer-lawrence-katniss.jpg

Believe it or not this is actually a gif of Jennifer Lawrence displaying her entire range of emotion through her film career.

Count me in. I love movies in this genre. On top of that it looks well shot, the cast suggests it should be well acted, and Jennifer Lawrence is getting a pretty fun role.

The premise seemed interesting enough to Netflix one day. She really pushed the high amount of nudity scenes she had in the movie on 60 minutes. I was surprised to hear that with her upcoming political career.

It's a movie that's been done 20 times in 20 different ways.

The premise seemed interesting enough to Netflix one day. She really pushed the high amount of nudity scenes she had in the movie on 60 minutes. I was surprised to hear that with her upcoming political career.
Her last movies haven't done so well, she's definitely just trying to revive her career.

I have never seen any of that Hunger Games crap, but I like some of the director's other work, I Am Legend and Constantine, so I will probably give this a go. Worst-case scenario, I am stuck looking at J-Law for 2 hours. There are worse fates.

Ah shit, I love the underrated Constantine and I Am Legend wasn't bad at all... And while I came to bag on this Sparrow movie this kinda changes things.

Ehhhhh nevermind. Still no desire to see this film as it looks kinda shitty. Will however go watch Constantine again.

Ah shit, I love the underrated Constantine and I Am Legend wasn't bad at all... And while I came to bag on this Sparrow movie this kinda changes things.

Ehhhhh nevermind. Still no desire to see this film as it looks kinda shitty. Will however go watch Constantine again.

I'll probably end up sneaking into this at some point, I'll let you know how it is

I'll probably end up sneaking into this at some point, I'll let you know how it is

Haha no chance I watch it.

But if you say it's good and it gets decent enough reviews here, I'll probably watch it.

I saw some pics indicating she had a scene where she striped fully nude in front of a classroom of people and another fully nude fighting a naked dude.

Back