Reinventing SM's Fat @$$

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8:00 am: probiotics with water

8:45 am: fish oil

10:00 am: three egg cheddar omellete with side of bacon and a Diet Snapple Lemon Tea

11:00 am: coffee with heavy cream

2:15 pm: 2 handfuls almonds, cashews, macadamias in sea salt

3-5:00 pm: 4 mild cheddar cheese sticks

7:30 pm: 2nd half of rotiserrie chicken with some meunster cheese

8-11 pm: snacked on some cream cheese and two sugar free jello puddings

I need to cut out the puddings, or at least limit to one per day.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9:30 am: coffee with heavy cream

12:30 pm: 1.5 pork/cabbage dumplings, some miso soup, chicken teriyaki and too much rice

3:30 pm: 2 mild cheddar sticks

5:30 pm: 1/2 scoop protein in 1 cup water

7:00 pm: strength training

8:45 pm: protein with creatine, fiber supplement

9:30 pm: grass fed organic sirloin, a few pieces of aged cheddar

This is the kind of day to day consistency that'll sexify you!

You weighing yourself?

Yeah, down about 8 pounds (266.2 -> 258) as of today. I was at 257 something on Monday. Then when up a pound each day Tuesday and Wednesday, then came down one. My eating was the same, though, so I'm not sure why that happened.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

7:45 am: probiotics with water

8:30 am: fish oil

9:45 am: 3 egg cheddar omelete with side of bacon, diet snapple lemon tea

Monday, December 14, 2009

7:45 am: probiotics and water

8:15 am: protein shake: handful spinach, 1.5 cups water, 1 scoop unflavored whey isolate, 1 serving Premium Natural Vanilla flavor, 1 tblspoon flax meal, about a tablespoon or so heavy cream.

1:30 pm: 2 handfuls of almonds, cashews, macadamias in sea salt

1:30 - 3 pm: I had two cups of coffee in here somewhere

3:45 pm: grilled chicken thighs with green beans, butter and EVOO. Only had about 1/2. Did not enjoy today.

4:30 pm: two mild cheddar cheese sticks

5:45 pm: 1/2 scoop unsweetened vanilla protein powder in 1 cup water

8:15 pm: 1 scoop unflavored true protein, 1 serving natural premium chocolate flavor, 1 tblspoon creatine, 1.5 cups water -- followed by 1 serving fiber/1 tblspoon Greens+ in 1 cup water

9:00 pm: 2 eggs over medium, with 4 slices leftover grass fed sirloin, two maple sausage links, and two slices lunch meat ham heated up in pan

10:00 pm: 1 sugar free vanilla pudding with sugar free Cool Whip

Thursday, December 10, 2009

7:45 am: probiotics with water

8:30 am: fish oil

9:45 am: 3 egg cheddar omelete with side of bacon, diet snapple lemon tea

[ whole bunch of poor eating]

Monday, December 14, 2009

7:45 am: probiotics and water

8:15 am: protein shake: handful spinach, 1.5 cups water, 1 scoop unflavored whey isolate, 1 serving Premium Natural Vanilla flavor, 1 tblspoon flax meal, about a tablespoon or so heavy cream

accurate?

I don't I get the question.

Cheddar omelet is poor? Or are you saying when I stopped posting Thursday was followed by a whole bunch of poor eating? It was our office Christmas party. I actually didn't do that bad. Tried to fill up on the carving station: beef (delicious), pork (pretty good) and turky (dry as dry can be). I had a nice assortment of cheeeses too. I did have a couple cocktail weenies in the little crescents and a mini eclair, though. All in all, it could have been much, much worse. I'm pretty sure last year I "sampled" all 12 different kinds of cake, and ate a bunch of pasta.

Further, I went into the kitchen today for some coffee. There was an apple pie, a blueberry pie, and a box of mini canolis.

SERENITY NOW!

HOOCHIE MAMA!!!!!!

That's what I meant, but it sounds like you killed it at the holiday party.

It certainly could have been much worse. I had a sandwich for dinner Friday, but I'll count taht as part of my 20 %. It was the first food I ate since eggs at breakfast that day. I had a closing, so I was running around like crazy all day and never had time to eat.

Yesterday was straight. I'm making it happen. Get some! GET SOME! LIGHT WEIGHT, BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

9:30 am: Diet Snapple Lemon Tea

10:00 am - 3:30 pm: two cups coffee with heavy cream

1:30 pm: handful of almonds, cashews, macadamias in sea salt

I also had a pretzel stick today. I had half in the morning, and the other half around 2. It was an Utz. It tasted particularly dry.

8:00 pm: crock of French onion soup, three pieces of chicken francaise

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

8:45 am: fish oil

9:30 am: 3-egg cheddar omelete with side of bacon, Diet Snapple Lemon Tea

zombie-broccoli.png

Zombie diet log returns...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

7:15 am - probiotics with water
8:00 am - fiber, then 3 eggs scrambled with spinach, 2 slices Canadian bacon
9:00 am - Green tea
10:30 am - coffee with half & half
11:30 am - protein shake - 1 cup brown rice protein + flax + Greens Plus Wildberry + 2 cups water
3:30 pm - homemade chicken parm = one baked chicken breast with four cheese tomato sauce, some mozzarella and shredded parm cheese
8:00 pm - pork roast au jus with some fresh mozzarella, and two salmi and provolone rollups

Back