Report: Conor negotiations with UFC going well, with the possibility of two UFC fights in 2018

Just came to this thread to let you all know I don't care about it as i'm sure you all wanted to know
<DirkMavs>

...Although I don't intend to inform you that I don't care in all the other threads that I don't care about...For whatever reason.
<DirkMavs>
You're way late. I did it in the 2nd response already.
You should have seen the amounts of hate. :D

The hilarity is strong in this thread:

Colin wants nothing to do with Khabib and Tony, he is scared to death. Scared of losing, he knows with each loss his popularity and aura becomes less and less and less

You're not going to get very far in any sport if you're scared of losing. Conor has 23 or 24 MMA fights - 3 he lost, and always the risk of losing the one's he won.

No, he can not.

He's an idiot and doesn't know shit besides talking about drama and gossip.

I thought he broke down the Alvarez pretty well on Helwani's show. When does he talk about drama and gossip?

To keep an invincible image to the casuals he will take very winnable fights for him.

What's a winnable fight for him? He only has striking, right?

Before the Aldo fight, we were reminded by the HARDCORE FANS how Conor's stance would lead to him having his lead leg chopped down and that Aldo would use his ground game to seal the deal. Probably that fight is the main reason folk are squealing on here about him being 'scared to death' to fight Ferguson or Nurmagomedov.

Now in hindsight it was the size that was the big factor in him beating Aldo and according to the universal MMA fans' rules - a fighter must be a certain walk around weight, height and reach.

He was never going to fight Diaz on a full camp, at 170, until he did in the closest majority decision ever.

And I solely believe it won't be against Khabib or Tony. He will be stripped and be free of the title to rally for a money fight with GSP. It'll likely be the headliner of a 4 title fight card. The fuckery never ends.

LOL HUH??

Beat Aldo's ass and shattered his legacy..
Called out RDA and RDA backed out..
Beat Eddie's ass like a drum..

He has fought and called out everyone when he was active.. Watch him fight Tony, and when he wins all of Sherdog will claim Tony sucks..
RDA was out with a legit injury, fuckhead dumbass. He didn't run. He's currently at 170 beating people's asses while Conor is refusing to fight at 155.

The things you life reject, 18 year old casual fans say is hilarious.

I bet you picked wrong in the Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez fights too didn't you?
I bet you have an IQ of 85 or less.

Khabib and Tony are different animals than midget Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez. Just because someone picks Tony or Khabib doesn't automatically mean they picked any of the forementioned three fighters. For instance, I picked Conor to beat Aldo because I believed he had gotten into Aldo's head. I pick Khabib to rape Conor easily just because he will. No doubt about it. Terrible match-up for your man crush. You're just a dumb fuck in life, a casual fan who doesn't know shit or can't be reasoned with. Your commitment to being a fuckhead is the only thing impressive about you.

Conor is playing his cards well. The UFC desperately need interest to boost up the sales price in the TV deal. Bloomberg and other media have been slagging the product lately. Not good for potential suitors. Conor's leverage is maximum right now. Time to cash in.

This is the reality of the situation.

I bet you have an IQ of 85 or less.

Khabib and Tony are different animals than midget Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez. Just because someone picks Tony or Khabib doesn't automatically mean they picked any of the forementioned three fighters. For instance, I picked Conor to beat Aldo because I believed he had gotten into Aldo's head. I pick Khabib to rape Conor easily just because he will. No doubt about it. Terrible match-up for your man crush. You're just a dumb fuck in life, a casual fan who doesn't know shit or can't be reasoned with. Your commitment to being a fuckhead is the only thing impressive about you.

you sound emotional.

LOL

should have been nothing to negotiate about in the first place
lorenzo would never have let this happen or dana white had lorenzo still owned the ufc
but dana made money and wme are clueless

The hilarity is strong in this thread:

You're not going to get very far in any sport if you're scared of losing. Conor has 23 or 24 MMA fights - 3 he lost, and always the risk of losing the one's he won.

I thought he broke down the Alvarez pretty well on Helwani's show. When does he talk about drama and gossip?

What's a winnable fight for him? He only has striking, right?

Before the Aldo fight, we were reminded by the HARDCORE FANS how Conor's stance would lead to him having his lead leg chopped down and that Aldo would use his ground game to seal the deal. Probably that fight is the main reason folk are squealing on here about him being 'scared to death' to fight Ferguson or Nurmagomedov.

Now in hindsight it was the size that was the big factor in him beating Aldo and according to the universal MMA fans' rules - a fighter must be a certain walk around weight, height and reach.

He was never going to fight Diaz on a full camp, at 170, until he did in the closest majority decision ever.

In my opinion he is going to pick easier yet marketable fights.

Holloway is one of them. Plus there words on Twitter has fanned the flames.

Btw. Whoever thought Aldo would chop McGregor down with leg kicks is a fucking moron who lacks MMA experience. Not because they thought Aldo would win, but because they thought he would win in that manner.

Last edited:
Colin got out before the killers got to him like fuck is he coming back.
He'll be back if he is runnin through his millions like a dumbass.

If Conor has two fights in 2018, they would likely be McGregor - Diaz 3 and another circus fight with Mayweather as a boxing match or MMA match. It doesn't really matter which since its a sham fight anyway. Mayweather carried McGregor and pretended to lose early rounds in their first fight to make it not come off as a freak show and perhaps score a rematch $$$ payday at a later date. Mayweather is now talking about an MMA bout...the dots are starting to get connected....the UFC circus era continues...

McGregor wants no part of Ferguson or Khabib. They would win and take the LW belt making Conor just another guy at 155. By avoiding them he can say the UFC wouldn't pay his value to defend and no one ever took his belt away in the cage i.e. McGregor is still the people's champion...

In my opinion he is going to pick easier yet marketable fights.

Holloway is one of them. Plus there words on Twitter has fanned the flames.

Btw. Whoever thought Aldo would chop McGregor down with leg kicks is a fucking moron who lacks MMA experience. Not because they thought Aldo would win, but because they thought he would win in that manner.

Who else aside from Holloway? I don't think Holloway is a big fight that would generate huge interest. I've seen them going back and forth on social media, but my taking of it was because Holloway made comments about Conor being an 'exhibition fighter' and a couple of other smarmy comments, which I found odd, as Holloway was vocal about Conor having the power to pull some strings other fighters couldn't - and if he was in the same position, he'd do it too.

I can only assume Alvarez got the title shot because Ferguson was injured and Nurmagomedov was off for Ramadan. Prior to that he was scheduled to fight dos Anjos who was tearing it up - the fight was signed and good to go. My own thoughts are that if Conor had beaten dos Anjos, he might've gone up and fought Lawler at 200. I remember him doing an interview before he flew out to Vegas for the dos Anjos fight and talking about 'committing to 200' and when it was Diaz who came in as a replacement, he had talked about Lawler in a media scrum, so who knows. That's my take on it there.

But he was always going to reach a point where he couldn't fight past WW and would have to either go down to FW or LW. It'd be a bit daft having 3 belts if everything went his way. Personally I would have liked to have seen him fight Ferguson - but I don't care what any fighter says - they would have taken that fight for the money on offer. Now it looks like it's going to be the winner of Ferguson and Nurmagomedov.

I remember "journalists" after his fight with dos Anjos being disappointed that in his post fight interview he basically said; 'catch you later' I don't care about a fighter calling another one out to create some sort of buzz, but Nurmagomedov has upped his profile more recently with appearances and going back and forth with Conor on social media.

If he fights one of them and loses, he loses an MMA fight - big deal. This thing about him being scared to death of losing is whatever. I'd certainly watch him and Ferguson, but I think there'd be more interest in him and Nurmagomedov. He's undefeated. His call out at 205 was pretty good. They had some words backstage before 205. That gets fans hyped up a bit.

Artem is fighting on that card and it's only a 5 hour flight to New York, so I could see Conor doing a square off with the winner of Ferguson and Nurmagomedov. If that fight falls apart, then I don't know what the fuck they're going to do, so fingers and toes crossed it doesn't.

Back