Law Republican Jim Jordan accused of ignoring sexual abuse

ROFL at all the assholes in here defending a pervert because of politics when a legend like MARK COLEMAN is confirming the allegations.

@bushman505
@SBJJ

You well behaved little Eichmann's frothing to jump to the defense of anyone with an R next to their name despite the entire issue here (institutionalized protection of sexual predators/silencing of victims) being apolitical. When a word like political has an A in front of it, it means "not" or "the opposite of", just trying to help you keep up.

DhW6SqKW4AU_OiB.jpg:large

As someone who is active in the USA wrestling community, I can unequivocally say that the words of Mike DiSabato are universally considered bullshit by literally everyone who has ever done business with him or even met him. He is a douchebag of the highest order, with a long and well-documented history of pissing off some of the biggest names in the sport. He is basically the Donald Trump of the wrestling community, which makes this latest thing bizarre: One would think sleazy people like Jordan, DiSabato, and Trump would be friends...

Apparently there is video of Hellickson saying that the wrestlers made him aware of it and he confronted the doctor.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/us/ohio-state-sexual-abuse-allegations-video/index.html

In the video, Hellickson says he confronted Strauss about taking showers with the student athletes, and told the doctor he was making the wrestlers nervous. The physician reportedly pointed out to the coach that Hellickson also showered with the team.

"I said, 'Yeah. Not for an hour, doc,' " the former coach says.

Hellickson indicates he spoke to officials about the team using a shared shower.

"Certainly, all of my administrators recognized that it was an issue for me," Hellickson says. "I'm sure that I talked to all of them on numerous occasions about my discontent with the environment."

It is unclear whether Hellickson is referring to people in the athletic department or school administrators. He said nothing ever changed"

So it looks like this Dr. was definitely being inappropriate with students and the head coach was made aware. The coach did not ignore, instead he confronted the Dr. and it seems that he reported it to somebody (Unless Russ is lying).

If Jordan is lying about knowing about this it is going to end being a case where the cover up is worse than the crime imo.

It looks like Disabato went to Jordan to corroborate the abuse like he got Hellickson and the other wrestlers to do for the investigation.

So either the 5 wrestlers are lying (if it was just DiSabato and Yetts I could by that) or Jordan thought any association with this would hurt him politically so he gave them the cold shoulder and lied about having any knowledge.

With Mark Coleman coming out I expect that would cause others to come out. There is also a full investigation underway so I think the truth will come out.

If Jordan is lying he may have just needlessly ended his political career.

ROFL at all the assholes in here defending a pervert because of politics when a legend like MARK COLEMAN is confirming the allegations.

@bushman505
@SBJJ

You well behaved little Eichmann's frothing to jump to the defense of anyone with an R next to their name despite the entire issue here (institutionalized protection of sexual predators/silencing of victims) being apolitical. When a word like political has an A in front of it, it means "not" or "the opposite of", just trying to help you keep up.

LOL @ you not being able to follow a timeline. What an incredible idiot u are

Read what the wrestlers are saying dummy!

We all thought he was weird but harmless. It was a different time. That’s a direct quote

Find me ONE wrestler that says he TOLD Jordan he felt he was assaulted or raped or whatever it is your dumb ass is calling this

He should have known he was a sexual predator when all the Fucking wrestlers involved back then did not believe he was. Only til after the #Metoo movement did they start to think they were raped

LOL @ you not being able to follow a timeline. What an incredible idiot u are

Read what the wrestlers are saying dummy!

We all thought he was weird but harmless. It was a different time. That’s a direct quote

Find me ONE wrestler that says he TOLD Jordan he felt he was assaulted or raped or whatever it is your dumb ass is calling this

He should have known he was a sexual predator when all the Fucking wrestlers involved back then did not believe he was. Only til after the #Metoo movement did they start to think they were raped

From the article @Joe posted, so it is more than just Disabato (who you don't trust because of his litigious history) saying it, and you have the head coach saying he confronted the doc about it. Doc ended up killing himself in 2005.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ordan-knew-about-n889071?cid=eml_nbn_20180705

"Dailey corroborated the account of one of those wrestlers, Dunyasha Yetts, who told NBC News that Yetts had protested to Jordan and head coach Russ Hellickson after Strauss tried to pull down his wrestling shorts when Yetts went to see him for a thumb injury.

"Dunyasha comes back and tells Jimmy, ‘Seriously, why do I have to pull down my pants for a thumb injury?’" Dailey recalled. "Jimmy said something to the extent of, ‘If he tried that with me, I would kill him.'"

Calling Jordan “a close friend,” Dailey said he is a Republican and that he contributed to the powerful Ohio congressman’s first political campaign for state representative in 1994.

“What happened drove me out of the sport,” said Dailey, a married father of two who works as a fundraiser for an Ohio college. “So I was surprised to hear Jim say that he knew nothing about it."

“Jimmy’s a good guy,” Dailey added. “But to say that he had no knowledge of it, I would say that’s kind of hurtful.”

Also Thursday, Mark Coleman, another former wrestler and a former UFC world champion, told The Wall Street Journal that Jordan was aware of the abuse and had not taken action. “There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” said Coleman, who said he was Jordan's roommate on several wrestling trips.

and:

"I told him one time, I said, 'Doctor you're much too hands on,' and he just said, 'Oh, I'm being thorough,' " Hellickson said."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/us/ohio-state-sexual-abuse-allegations-video/index.html

Last edited:

@bushman505
@SBJJ

Maybe learn to read where I’ve said multiple times that if there’s proof than punish him, until then, innocent until proven guilty.

And lol @ you saying I’ll defend anybody with an R yet so many here will immediately condemn anybody with an R. You’re a fucking Hippocrate. please never @ me again unless you have something real to say.

The team doctor apparently touched some guy's balls in the 80s, this guy was an assistant coach at the school, says he didn't know about it so surely he knew and was fine with it because he's a republican congressman. And you also managed to mention Trump. This is it, and by it, I mean one of the lowest smear pieces in a while.

ahoy nostradumbass,

i'm kind of half reading this thread whilst doing a bit of photoshop editing for work.

what's all the fuss about? that Mr. Jordan is ok with assistant coach on boy student sex? were these boys in college and consenting adults?

if so, i don't see what the fuss is all about. is this about gay sex or something?

- IGIT

ahoy nostradumbass,

i'm kind of half reading this thread whilst doing a bit of photoshop editing for work.

what's all the fuss about? that Mr. Jordan is ok with assistant coach on boy student sex? were these boys in college and consenting adults?

if so, i don't see what the fuss is all about. is this about gay sex or something?

- IGIT
As I understand it, nobody got raped, had sex of any kind, nobody even had a boner during any of this. I guess a college wrestler went to the sports physician for an injured thumb and the doctor grabbed his crotch and Jim Jordan was assistant wrestling coach at the time. He says he didn't know anything about it, and these now 50 year old men are saying he did because it was "common knowledge", even though the guy was not fired or reprimanded by anybody, let alone an assistant wrestling coach. I'm not sure what anybody is saying was his role to do, but they're pretty much just accusing him of "knowing about it" and he says he didn't, so of course that turns into some amalgam of "GOP covering for child rape".

Lmfao, mark coleman - Ufc fighter, deep state shill

Besides being a scum bag in every appearance I've seen him in (big surprise, a scum bag Republican), just looking at the guy's face.....you know that he's clearly the type of guy to support pedos.

JORDAN_JIM-1395933518-1405625742.jpg

tenor.gif

Jim Jordan could've mitigated this fallout by just admitting the whole culture was messed up around there. He was only a few years older than the guys he was coaching. Denying he knew anything is just ridiculous. I'm sure Mark Coleman is just some liberal pinko commie hell bent on derailing Jordan's political career. Sure.

Why the hell didn't Mark Coleman come out about this before? What kind of asshole is Coleman condoning all this?

As I understand it, nobody got raped, had sex of any kind, nobody even had a boner during any of this. I guess a college wrestler went to the sports physician for an injured thumb and the doctor grabbed his crotch and Jim Jordan was assistant wrestling coach at the time. He says he didn't know anything about it, and these now 50 year old men are saying he did because it was "common knowledge", even though the guy was not fired or reprimanded by anybody, let alone an assistant wrestling coach. I'm not sure what anybody is saying was his role to do, but they're pretty much just accusing him of "knowing about it" and he says he didn't, so of course that turns into some amalgam of "GOP covering for child rape".

hiya notradumbass,

ok, thanks.

i haven't followed this story, like, at all. if that's all there is too it, and no one felt they were assaulted...i find this sort of stuff tawdry.

- IGIT

So he didn't come out about teammates being sexually abused?
Hard to come out about something you don’t know about.

But since he’s a republican let’s just assume that he’s lying and as a junior coach he was made aware of everything and had some sort of power to stop the situation.

Hard to come out about something you don’t know about.

But since he’s a republican let’s just assume that he’s lying and as a junior coach he was made aware of everything and had some sort of power to stop the situation.
I was talking about Mark Coleman.

Didn't read the whole thread but if this was an open secret is anyone else getting shit for this? Or just the politician?

Back