Law Republican Jim Jordan accused of ignoring sexual abuse

He was?

I just remember a story of him not being able to pay medical bills, or something.
He is a broken old man now that is broke. And now we're finding out that he never spoke out about teammates being sexually abused.

That's what I'm saying. Why did Mark Coleman never speak out? Why should he get a pass?
I supposed because hes not "one of the most influential and vocal conservatives in the house" nor "eyeing a bid for the top GOP spot." If this was "widely known at the university" then why is the politician the only one being talked about? I mean if its true I hope he dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell but what about all the other school officials where it was "widely known?" I dunno maybe he was the only one the accusers told directly?

I supposed because hes not "one of the most influential and vocal conservatives in the house" nor "eyeing a bid for the top GOP spot." If this was "widely known at the university" then why is the politician the only one being talked about? I mean if its true I hope he dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell but what about all the other school officials where it was "widely known?" I dunno maybe he was the only one the accusers told directly?

Mark Slowman was the most famous guy from the Ohio State wrestling team from that era.

New allegations in the Ohio State University sexual abuse scandal are threatening to intensify the political firestorm facing its onetime assistant wrestling coach, powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan.

A half-dozen ex-wrestlers told POLITICO they were regularly harassed in their training facility by sexually aggressive men who attended the university or worked there. The voyeurs would masturbate while watching the wrestlers shower or sit in the sauna, or engage in sexual acts in the areas where the athletes trained, the former wrestlers said.

Larkins Hall, the building that housed athletic teams, became such a well-known target that people who frequented it at the time have reminisced in anonymous postings online how easy it was to ogle naked members of the wrestling team.

The situation was so egregious that former wrestling head coach Russ Hellickson would at times have to physically drag the gawkers out of the building, several sources familiar with his actions at the time said. Hellickson also pleaded with the university multiple times to move their athletes to a private facility, the sources said. Jordan served as Hellickson’s No. 2, and the coach has been described as Jordan’s mentor.
Wtf!!
<JerryWWF><VinceShock>
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/06/jim-jordan-harassment-ohio-state-wrestling-699192

Jim Jordan could've mitigated this fallout by just admitting the whole culture was messed up around there. He was only a few years older than the guys he was coaching. Denying he knew anything is just ridiculous. I'm sure Mark Coleman is just some liberal pinko commie hell bent on derailing Jordan's political career. Sure.

Yeah. He's
Didn't read the whole thread but if this was an open secret is anyone else getting shit for this? Or just the politician?

Because he seems to be the only one denying it

Just bleeed fans were right wrestling is gay.

Yes they are all saying jordan knew what was going on even though he is saying he didn't.

Oh. So u didn’t read it. Because that’s 100% false

Mod Note: please refrain from making suggestions and/or jokes that other posters are pedophiles.

Last edited:
DhrQbsaW4AETawX.jpg:large

The newspaper said athletes debated whether their need for medical care was worth getting fondled for, the doctor would shower multiple times a day with the athletes, would stand on stool to ogle them, nagged them to go home with him. What in the fucking fuck?

Even before this scandal, I knew Jordan was a cocksucker. Al Franken's boob grab pic was tame compared to this turning a blind eye to serial molester abuse of authority.

I mean if an athletic trainer had of grabbed my dick in high school or college, I would have reported it then, not just to a coach either. Why bring this up like 20 years later just because you don’t like republicans???
Haven't you paid attention to the pattern of reports being hushed up? These have typically been massive conspiracies. Penn State, Gymnasts + the college their abusers worked for, huge cover-ups. Even police did nothing. Sometimes people have to wait for others to listen to them. This is particularly true for colleges for some reason (athletics $$ is the reason).

Back