Movies RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY (First Trailer)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: October 7, 2021

First Trailer for RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY: In Theaters Nov. 24

Returning to the origins of the massively popular RESIDENT EVIL franchise, fan and filmmaker Johannes Roberts brings the games to life for a whole new generation of fans. In RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY, once the booming home of pharmaceutical giant Umbrella Corporation, Raccoon City is now a dying Midwestern town. The company’s exodus left the city a wasteland…with great evil brewing below the surface. When that evil is unleashed, a group of survivors must work together to uncover the truth behind Umbrella and make it through the night.

(This will be merged with the official thread after a while)

FBD0o4uVgAMH-FN

Just make a film about umbrella spec ops team in raccoon city with hunk as main character

"This is war,survival is your responsibility"

I know a minority is playing Leon so it’s automatically the worst thing ever but I dug the new trailer.

Will definitely go check it out.

If anytbing should be a series........ it's this. The movies will go like the other movies n look an feel like B movies with eye candy. If they are doing movies it better be totally different because other than Milla the other movies were fucking awful

Should be fun, even though the CGI looks like garbage.

Looks watchable. Might even be pretty good.

Looks watchable. Might even be pretty good.
Yup, just looking for a fun action movie with a ton of fan service which this seems to be delivering on.

Already saw several scenes we’ve all grown up watching in the video games that’s pretty cool.

i think they should have made this a tv series: there’s a lot of depth and familiarity with a lot of the game characters that could be fleshed out better in a series rather than a movie. But maybe they can also treat this like the SAW series and it builds a solid universe along the way where it’s basically a tv episode you see once a year or two.

i wasn’t a fan of the original series at all, in fact just saw the first one I believe so excited to see this one as it looks to be what the fans of the game have been waiting for.

I did like the mansion interior shot that's straight out of the original game(along with other nods), so that might be a cool fan service plus.

That said, overall it looks insanely cheap for a theatrical release. It looks like a SyFy original.

Looks like its got lots of fan service. But I'll likely watch it anyway.

I'm a suckered for zombie stuff

Considering the steaming pile of absolute dog shit the last series devolved into, this at least looks somewhat promising.

The CGI doesn't look great. The casting looks meh, and it seems they're taking a few liberties with the story - as Claire would never need to convince Chris about Umbrella being shady, and no one knew of anything before the mansion incident. Still, I don't want a shot for shot remake of the games and if they pay homage while making some changes so be it.

Alright... if I didn't fooking love this franchise, I'd be like "can't we just drop a nuke down there?" lol... I suppose we'd get fooking "byzerker nuke zombiez" then yeah?

fook it.

star-wars.gif

Back