Movies RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY (First Trailer)

Looks like shit. Looks like they cucked Chris and WTF did they do to Leon, is that really him lmao? I thought that was Oliveira as I heard they were combining games, but I'm guessing it's Resi 1/2 combined?
That's LEON? WTF he looks like Carlos.

Looks way better than the rest of the series that’s for sure. Hopefully, im not disappointed

@Dragonlordxxxxx

"As of December 1, 2021, the film has grossed $10.2 million in the United States and Canada, and $5.1 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $15.3 million."

"Budget - $25.3 million."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Welcome_to_Raccoon_City

Yup, it flopped, as it deserved to.

That's not even counting the marketing budget & theater cuts. Probably needed at least $40 million to break even.

Rented it for a dollar and still felt ripped off.

Alright it wasn’t quite that bad but still fairly terrible. The fan service felt like it was placed in all the wrong places and by that I mean not being true to the characters like they should have and throwing in ham fisted references.

Visual effects looked better in the newest RE games.

Also, no Barry? Eat shit.

EDIT: I had no idea this was even released! I thought this was for 2022. Don't I feel disappointed at the luke warm response.

Weirdest use of that song, but I'm digging the trailer.

I remember being in Grade 6, and renting Resident Evil for the Playstation from Blockbuster. I didn't make it past that first scene in the mansion when you stumble across the zombie eating someone (if I recall correctly, if you played as the girl you had a gun, but if you played as the guy, you only had a knife).

Very few movies or games have been capable at capturing the abject fear I had when playing the first Resident Evil. I'm really hoping they don't butcher it like they did with the first set of movies.

Rented it for a dollar and still felt ripped off.

Alright it wasn’t quite that bad but still fairly terrible. The fan service felt like it was placed in all the wrong places and by that I mean not being true to the characters like they should have and throwing in ham fisted references.

Visual effects looked better in the newest RE games.

Also, no Barry? Eat shit.
Yeah, I rented it a while back and it was pretty bad. Normally I don't complain about movies but it was bad.

Back