Revisiting Past Situations

If she wasn’t your girlfriend, don’t worry about it.

His work buddies all told him she was probably creeping on him behind his back but he was in love. I never said anything because it wasn’t my girlfriend like you said

Fast forward and he married her and she left him for an another guy she worked with. Had to fight like hell to get joint custody of their daughter

The signs were there from the beginning cuh

In my presence, I had an 85yo man tell my then 55yo wife that "he had a lot of fantasies about her ever since she was 12.......and that she was 'perfect' at 15." It was the Father of one of her friends. She has gone to Church with that old ass pervert her whole life.....ngl, it was close, he almost caught one at Revival.
You would have been more than justified to do so but you know how that would have played out in the end. Especially if you broke his hip

Now imagine if Old Man Willie knew how to box and caught you with a vicious left hook that sent you to the dirt lol

lol. My Wife has corrected me. The encounter actually happened at her Pastor's Funeral. Likely why I let it slide.....well, that, and he would likely whooped my feeble ass
If you whooped a creepy old man who was making sexual comments about a 12 year old...

I think Jesus would understand.

Even at church or at a funeral.

His work buddies all told him she was probably creeping on him behind his back but he was in love. I never said anything because it wasn’t my girlfriend like you said

Fast forward and he married her and she left him for an another guy she worked with. Had to fight like hell to get joint custody of their daughter

The signs were there from the beginning cuh
Dodged a bullet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back