Rick Ross on life support

Just ignore him, he literally makes a comment along those lines in every single thread about a celebrity’s death.
hqdefault.jpg

Why does it matter whether or not he's a poser? How in any way does that affect the way the music sounds? Grow up.

Ah shut up tool. It has everything to do with it. And he doesnt sound good anyway. He is literally CB4 with Chris Rock. LITERALLY. Why am I gonna take a guy that raps about guns and drugs and street life...Meanwhile he went to Albany State College, and was a state employee for a decade before stealing a drug kingpins name and becoming a rapper. Shit is CB4.

This dude rapped about drinking lean and popping mollies. There was a period I wished lil Wayne , Drake, this fool would all disappear.

Ah shut up tool. It has everything to do with it. And he doesnt sound good anyway. He is literally CB4 with Chris Rock. LITERALLY. Why am I gonna take a guy that raps about guns and drugs and street life...Meanwhile he went to Albany State College, and was a state employee for a decade before stealing a drug kingpins name and becoming a rapper. Shit is CB4.
Lol @ you calling me a tool while holding rappers to some sort of "gangsta" standard.

Like I said, grow up.

Here we go. This is a much more extensive record of all the stories I've seen pop up over the years. Nevertheless, it's still just a "brief" history.
A Brief History Of Rick Ross's Encounters With Violence

Oh, he's also advocated violence against correctional officers in his music...despite that he WAS one before he reinvented the myth of himself as a "hard" man for his rap career. Like I said: piece of shit. Please just die.
plus he's fat

This dude rapped about drinking lean and popping mollies. There was a period I wished lil Wayne , Drake, this fool would all disappear.
lil wayne came pretty close to death he was having bad seizures ,the xanax and lean combo actually killed fredo santana and gave lil boosie cancer.

Back