News RISE FC, Porto, Portugal Kiefer Crosbie vs Cowboy Oliveira April 1st

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

First big Portuguese mma event. Don’t know how well they will do tickets wise but this is the first event for Rise Fighting Championships. Kiefer should lose but Cowboy Oliveira is known to quit deeper into fights. This is a 5 round title fight.

Kiefer is garbage, lost to washed Georgi.

Kiefer is garbage, lost to washed Georgi.
I agree. He’s shite. But it’s always funny to see the delusional Irishmen shout like they’re invincible. He got cut from Bellator and acted like he didn’t wanna fight for them in the first place after lol.

I agree. He’s shite. But it’s always funny to see the delusional Irishmen shout like they’re invincible. He got cut from Bellator and acted like he didn’t wanna fight for them in the first place after lol.
He said he was gonna focus on his real dream: the UFC. Here we are 2 years later and he is fighting for...checks notes... RISE FC in Portugal.

It's cool seeing Cowboy Oliveira still active. He's a fun fighter to watch. Also, that arena is pretty big.

That's such a random fight. If Cowboy is on he should smash Crosbie.

Eh, Crosbie stands a real chance simply because Alex is really washed up at this point. If he can snatch his neck expect Cowboy to tap out.

He said he was gonna focus on his real dream: the UFC. Here we are 2 years later and he is fighting for...checks notes... RISE FC in Portugal.
You would think he would try his shot at PFL with their recent European expansion. They need Irish fighters. But nope I’ll wait it out to make $8k in ufc. Guy is almost 33. What chance does he have to even make the top 15 let alone win the belt and get $1m like in pfl? These mma guys baffle me.

It's cool seeing Cowboy Oliveira still active. He's a fun fighter to watch. Also, that arena is pretty big.
No shot they sell it out. Porto doesn’t even sell out their basketball or skating teams. Just a weird event all together.

Rise was thinking KB ? then another org.. Still confused..
1080x360.jpeg

Cowboy has 16 kids he needs to provide for, WAR cowboy

Eh, Crosbie stands a real chance simply because Alex is really washed up at this point. If he can snatch his neck expect Cowboy to tap out.

Crosbie is gash, it would take a real off night for Cowboy to lose imo.

Crosbie is shite, that whole crowd that showed up after Conor in SBG and started talking and acting like him are embarrassing tbh.

Back