Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol msnbc trying to influence the jurors now.. not suprised these "media companies" like msnbc.. cnn.. young turks.. Will hopefully make Kyle a VERY rich man/boy when this is all said and done

It's kind of crazy seeing this judge being so blatantly biased against the State. He's scolding them and screaming in defense of R*ttenhouse, very clear wh*te bias. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be another trial since this one is clearly rigged in favor of R*ttenhouse.

Making racial jokes in the middle of an extremely important trial and clapping for the military should be grounds for retrial with a less biased judge.

Would you prefer a judge completely subverted by the state ? Go change your maxi's Padtucket

Just like the fiery, peaceful protests that started this trial. The question remains, why do these people from out of state, who look weird as fuck, likely a felon with multiple priors, show up for these things?

Along with people like this?

These people are either race hustlers or people trying to exploit the situation. How can the Mayor and government involved let a city be pretty much over ran by these demons for 2-3 days befoore quelling the unreest? Can you imagine living through these riots and/or having almost all your friends and family there?

Lock and load

So I've caught up on this trial in last 24-48 hours. I'll admit I don't know every little detail like some of you guys here. With that said this kid is 100% not guilty imo, people were trying to kill this dude. Self-preservation should kick in on every human being, and defend themselves. I'm actually shocked how some of the media is portraying this, and how the fuck is there a race angle to this (That one really baffled me). I really think the media wants the country to eat itself sometimes. Also, I do think Kyle should've never been there, he's not a cop, or super-hero. He put himself in a horrible situation, especially walking around with an AR-15. You can't convict him for being dumb, eager, or even brave (some would say ignorant). The kid is innocent, and I hope we still have the right to defend ourselves from violent attackers in the future.

You could say that for literally everyone there though lol.. and at least Kyle was cleaning up graffiti shit.. not pushing dumpster on fire into gas stations.. unlike the paedo who got shot first

Seen a lot of people on the left pivot to the well the self defence claim is sound.. so let's go on about how he shouldn't be there... Honestly smacks of the old "her dress was short.. she was out late..she was asking for it" kinda talk women used to get

Also if the media hadn't inflamed stuff in the first place with the Jacob Blake case NONE of this would have happened

Along with people like this?

These people are either race hustlers or people trying to exploit the situation. How can the Mayor and government involved let a city be pretty much over ran by these demons for 2-3 days befoore quelling the unreest? Can you imagine living through these riots and/or having almost all your friends and family there?

Lock and load

These people are Marxists, plain and simple.

Back