Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't be an idiot. They were all flashing a sign that, regardless of its origins, is known as being a white power symbol. Anyone suggesting anything else isn't even worth debating.
Who said it's a white power sign?
What makes something a white power sign?

lol, guy throws up a white power sign after killing two people at a BLM protest.

War Room posters: IDK, Man... could have been anything!

{<redford}

Wood and Peirce. Barnes came in later and got brushed off by the family confidant.

Was pretty funny hearing Richards talk about dumping Wood and Pierce as being the best thing the defense did. He did say he doesn't like Fox News, so probably doesn't like their theatrics on top of him saying they do shoddy work.

If a black dude from Harlem can be a white supremacist and a corrupt DA from slave owning heritage the face of wokeism none of this shit matters at all. The far left (just like the far right) has no standards or integrity and are divorced from reality.

- a liberal
<WellThere>

We've drifted into a space where words and ideals have lost most of their original meaning.

The Judge bent over backwards to allow the jury to do the right thing. Presumably to best preserve the integrity of the integrity of the process and outcome.
It would have been a blessing to toss the case, jury is at risk now of being exposed to the rioters

don't bother. i literally told him how the sign came about and he just went in factory settings mode.
People's inability to parse and properly categorize information is an increasingly worrisome problem. I can't count how many times I've tried to explain that most of the time people use that gesture to piss people off.

Their response is to say "So they're enjoying being racist?" Which is two dimensional thinking. There is a difference between someone whose internal workings says "I am racist, and I will flash this sign to my brethren to let them know I am one of them," and someone who ridicules the utter stupidity of people who assign an almost totemic meaning to words or gestures just in an attempt to ostracize or otherwise defame them.

And ironically the people who can't see this difference are the ones who will say that you're being stupid. Like our buddy here

Was pretty funny hearing Richards talk about dumping Wood and Pierce as being the best thing the defense did.

No doubt. Day one those fools put out some pro-2A militia propaganda video. Can't find it right now, but it did not give one confidence.

don't bother. i literally told him how the sign came about and he just went in factory settings mode.
Wrong...

You may be right about that, I don't know. The point is that people think that it is a white power sign and that's what he was signaling that day. I mean, I don't even know what to say to you if you can't put two and two together. You're being just as ridiculous as people on my side that think the kids a murderer right now. Perhaps even more ridiculous, tbh.

It would have been a blessing to toss the case, jury is at risk now of being exposed to the rioters
Probably for them, yes. But I think the judge knew that if there was anything that even looked fishy about the verdict people would be burning things to the ground

Nah, everyone has left Kenosha already. There was no circus today. The city is sick of the hoopla.

The nonsense is going to spread to other areas as you have dumbasses like the head of the NAACP saying this case was worse than the Emmitt Till trial.

People's inability to parse and properly categorize information is an increasingly worrisome problem. I can't count how many times I've tried to explain that most of the time people use that gesture to piss people off.

Their response is to say "So they're enjoying being racist?" Which is two dimensional thinking. There is a difference between someone whose internal workings says "I am racist, and I will flash this sign to my brethren to let them know I am one of them," and someone who ridicules the utter stupidity of people who assign an almost totemic meaning to things just in an attempt to ostracize or otherwise defame them.

And ironically the people who can't see this difference are the ones who will say that you're being stupid. Like our buddy here
well if YOU're not the stupid one it means THEY're the stupid one, which contradicts all the foundation myths of the left in america.
programming goes like:
-i am always right because i am on the side of the smart people. we can't be fooled.
-this person explains to me how i was fooled
-PERSON CONTRADICTS DIRECTIVE 1 THEREFORE PERSON IS WRONG!!

it's amazing to watch.

In the end I can't disagree with the man. The verdict carries greater weight than a mistrial. Threats against jurors can't be the deciding factor. That's giving in to terrorism.

I'm sorry I know this was already posted, but I still can't get over this. Mark Ruffalo, an A-list Hollywood star, paid tribute to a child rapist and called him by a cute little nickname. I knew that Hollywood is a cesspool of perversion and pedophilia but this is just remarkable that he would do this without any worries of how it might look. I think that even if you think Kyle should have been convicted this has to make you sick to your stomach.

How much more evidence do we need that the left would rather deify a child rapist who was caught on camera screaming the n word, who wasn't even attending the protest, but the riot, than give any slack to a clear cut self defense case?

Like I could not give less fucks about BLM, but how are the right the only ones who are trying to make clear distinctions between a protest and a riot. Just further proof the left does not give a fuck what happens at protests so long as they get impunity and unquestioned compliance

Wrong...

You may be right about that, I don't know. The point is that people think that it is a white power sign and that's what he was signaling that day. I mean, I don't even know what to say to you if you can't put two and two together. You're being just as ridiculous as people on my side that think the kids a murderer right now. Perhaps even more ridiculous, tbh.
That's a flimsy and unfocused "point".

Who thinks this? When did they start thinking this? Why do they think this? Why does their thinking designate the meaning of words or gestures?

Wrong...

You may be right about that, I don't know.

:)
The point is that people think that it is a white power sign and that's what he was signaling that day.
nobody believes that except your side.

I don't even know what to say to you if you can't put two and two together. You're being just as ridiculous as people on my side that think the kids a murderer right now. Perhaps even more ridiculous, tbh.
just stop, man.

Back