Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any reason why he never got the firearm charge?

Wiscon law clearly reads that it’s only illegal for an under 18 to carry a short barreled rifle or a sawn off shotgun. His 16” full length rifle was perfectly legal to open carry in Wisconsin as the law was written.

Better question is why was he charged with that at all in the first place

You can kind of hear his annoyance with Wood and Pierce here

Yeah. Would have been a total clown show. That said, cutting Barnes and other experts loose doesn't seem that smart. In the end it worked out though, and the local team got 'er done.

:)

nobody believes that except your side.

just stop, man.
lol, just stop?

You always seemed like a smart guy when I'd see you in here. I'm rather disappointed that something so obvious has escaped you. Or even worse, that your emotions have taken over and you refuse to acknowledge it.

It was obviously a white power sign. I don't know why you're being willfully ignorant, but it's weird, Man. I can go against my side when the facts are evident, and I invite you to do the same.

ok sign as a white supremacy symbol started as a large scale troll on 4chan years ago. the point was to go in every big forum, social media, etc and populate this idea that white supremacists use this sing like a secret handshake they can use in public without being known. it was eventually picked up by some dumb liberal reporters and popularized in the liberal spheres, propagated by useful blue check idiots on twitter and now, like 5 years later, half the country believes it. it's one of the most successful trolls ever. they also did the "it's ok to be white" thing.

the point was to show how insane the left has become, that they would not think critically for one second and just buy everything they are being told as the truth.

AND IT WORKED.
Which is why it's absolutely cringe whenever people use it as argument. so when you see dudes using it, it's not "we're white supremacists hur dur", it's "let's laugh at those dumb libs cause it triggers them".

DnJ7cuWWsAAojuJ

{<jordan}

lol, just stop?

You always seemed like a smart guy when I'd see you in here. I'm rather disappointed that something so obvious has escaped you. Or even worse, that your emotions have taken over and you refuse to acknowledge it.

It was obviously a white power sign. I don't know why you're being willfully ignorant, but it's weird, Man. I can go against my side when the facts are evident, and I invite you to do the same.
<LikeReally5>

The only thing that's obvious is that Kyle threw white power signs after what happened.
You haven't learned a single thing from the trial. You're in the same mindset you were in during the "crossed state lines" era; you find one unproven tenet to which you desperately cling and repeat it over and over like a prayer. You put your fingers in your ears and sing.

Ironic that you called @Fox by the Sea "willfully ignorant"

lol, just stop?

i literally just told you how it's not a white power sign and that it was basically a troll and now it is used to troll, and you aren't evaluating that at all.
it's used to troll people on the left, that's the function of that sign.
you think the aryan nations just went oh, look, CNN says it's a white power sign, we must use it from now on! no.
and what makes it worse is the refusal from your side to acknowledge that it was just a troll and you got got. it's fine, everybody gets fooled sometimes. but the solution was to double down on silliness and now you have people losing their jobs because a certain part of the population can't take a fucking joke.
kyle killed 2 white dudes. is in a bar with some other dudes that flash the ok sign. from this you conclude that it's a white power sign because that's how white people react to a guy that killed white people?
OR perhaps it's a way to roll the liberal media and talking heads who were foaming at the mouth calling Kyle a murderer and whatever else?

you don'[t think the other option is even worth analyzing? that perhaps YOU are wrong?
since you admitted you know nothing about how it came about, nothing about the context.
maybe YOU are wrong.

Yeah. Would have been a total clown show. That said, cutting Barnes and other experts loose doesn't seem that smart. In the end it worked out though, and the local team got 'er done.

I don't know much about Barnes. He comes across like a charlatan in his Tim Pool interview, like some low rent lawyer you see on daytime TV.

You haven't learned a single thing from the trial. You're in the same mindset you were in during the "crossed state lines" era; you find one unproven tenet to which you desperately cling and repeat it over and over like a prayer. You put your fingers in your ears and sing.

Ironic that you called @Fox by the Sea "willfully ignorant"
I'm saying it doesn't matter. It could have been down the street from him. He chose to involve himself in some bullshit he had no skin in. That's my point. But if you can look at that picture of him at the bar and come to any other conclusion than what it was, then there's nothing I can do to explain it to you so that you will change your mind.

i literally just told you how it's not a white power sign and that it was basically a troll and now it is used to troll, and you aren't evaluating that at all.
you think the aryan nations just went oh, look, CNN says it's a white power sign, we must use it from now on! no.
and what makes it worse is the refusal from your side to acknowledge that it was just a troll and you got got. it's fine, everybody gets fooled sometimes. but the solution was to double down on silliness and now you have people losing their jobs because a certain part of the population can't take a fucking joke.
kyle killed 2 white dudes. is in a bar with some other dudes that flash the ok sign. from this you conclude that it's a white power sign because that's how white people react to a guy that killed white people?
OR perhaps it's a way to roll the liberal media and talking heads who were foaming at the mouth calling Kyle a murderer and whatever else?

you don'[t think the other option is even worth analyzing? that perhaps YOU are wrong?
since you admitted you know nothing about how it came about, nothing about the context.
maybe YOU are wrong.
It's too late, he's decided he wants to die on this hill. People like that can't admit they're wrong. At least not during the moment that error is revealed. It has to be later, in his room in private, with enough time, at which point he can act like he always believed it

Mike, you're like the dumbest poster here. And that's saying something... Maybe just sit this one out, man.
Oh personal insults. That's always the sign of someone with a compelling argument to make. Now I suppose you're going to educate me on what exactly is and isn't racist based on what twitter and 4chan have decided in the last 2-5 years.

I'm just a 40 year old black man that grew up in a ghetto, that has lived all over the nation from diverse areas to primarily white small towns with a <5% black population. What would I know about racism compared to people from Tumblr.

<Durant35>

I'm saying it doesn't matter. It could have been down the street from him. He chose to involve himself in some bullshit he had no skin in. That's my point. But if you can look at that picture of him at the bar and come to any other conclusion than what it was, then there's nothing I can do to explain it to you so that you will change your mind.
Well now you're changing your argument. I want you to explain to me why it's a white power sign. You keep saying "it's obvious".

No, it's not. It's evidently obvious only to you, and you admitted that you're completely ignorant of the coinage and etymology of the gesture. In what way, then, are you qualified to assign meaning to the gesture, let alone meaning for everyone else?

I ask again, why is it a white power sign? What makes a white power sign? Who creates white power signs, and why do you determine what they are?

The only thing that's obvious is that Kyle threw white power signs after what happened.

Let’s assume this is 100% true. It still doesn’t change anything because being a white nationalist racist sack of shit isn’t actually illegal in this country.

So if a person, even a white nationalist racist, is attacked, they still have the right to defend themselves and save their own life. Which is what the jury decided happened that night.

maybe YOU are wrong.
What I think is that it doesn't matter how it started. You could be completely correct. What matters is that most people view it that way and that there's zero other interpretation of it in the circumstance.

If I'd just shot three people at a BLM protest and a bunch of proud boys came up to me and said "Hey man, can we take a picture with you?" I'd tell them to kindly fuck off. Not smile and throw up a sign that most people would see as white power. You'd really have to do some mental gymnastics to see it as anything other than it is. I mean, Dude... come the fuck on.

Let’s assume this is 100% true. It still doesn’t change anything because being a white nationalist racist sack of shit isn’t actually illegal in this country.

So if a person, even a white nationalist racist, is attacked, they still have the right to defend themselves and save their own life. Which is what the jury decided happened that night.
Clearly, you haven't read anything that I posted. Because I made that exact argument.

What matters is that most people view it that way and that there's zero other interpretation of it in the circumstance.
This is categorically untrue and both he and I proved it to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back