PBP Rizin 45: Sun. 12/31, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

now Izawa has taken out Hamasaki and Yamamoto she should claim the moniker Seiko 'Kevorkian' Izawa

They had one earlier and it was short, so maybe this one will be, too. Usually they have one really long one. This one might be 15 mins
Dope! I'm stoked for the next 4 fights been a fan of Kleber Koike Erbst since his ksw days! Glad I woke up early!

lol izawa is one of the biggest favorites in MMA history here and arguably lost the 1st round

Because she kept pulling guard knowing she was in total control of that fight

Make no mistake her guard is sick and she could have dislocated one of Yamamoto's limbs but she decided not to do her like that.

Dope! I'm stoked for the next 4 fights been a fan of Kleber Koike Erbst since his ksw days! Glad I woke up early!
He's been brilliant at times in RIZIN. Kinda in a rut recently, but hoping for a slick sub for NYE.

Really, can't knock Miyuu. She was already older when she started fighting. She lost more than she won, but she was mostly competitive, and really only had wrestling and nothing else. She fared well, considering. Farewell, Miyuu
her wrestling, her timing in the takedowns, speed early on, was alll top notch, high tier level IMO. she just couldn't defend subs.

Back