RIZIN: Floyd Must if Seen that TENSHIN highlight real

All of Tenshin’s kickboxing fights in Rizin have been against mma fighters, not full time kickboxers.

They won’t put him in mma fights, but won’t put him against real kickboxers, either. Dude is protected AF.

Yall are dumb this entire thing is scripted fake drama to build rizin and Floyd for a future pac rematch

I've heard of "must of" but "must if" takes the cake, especially when "must have" is already written in the tweet.

Japanese guy: Mr. Froyd Mayweder. Re have a very nice dear for you. Tenchin for 50 million dorrars prease!!
I get that your trying to be funny but your really coming across like a racist asshole

"Must of" is bad enough, now you're writing "must if"? Even though it's spelled correctly in Rizin's tweet as "must have?"

It is funny when mma noobs say something like that: "low kicks!!1, leg kicks!, zomg boxing!!11 ... Floyd is scared because he never felt XYZ!!."

With their logic, elite wrestlers in russia are also afraid of MMA because they never had to feel a bodyshot. No, they are not afraid, it's just not worth the money.

Boxers don’t kick son

You nerds dont realize that good boxing can carry you pretty well in kickboxing (NOT MUAY THAI).
Floyds strongest weapon is not his athleticism or his elite boxing, it is his brain/fight IQ and the fact that he is a gym rat.

I bet you didn't even know Tenshin until a few days ago.

All of Tenshin’s kickboxing fights in Rizin have been against mma fighters, not full time kickboxers.

They won’t put him in mma fights, but won’t put him against real kickboxers, either. Dude is protected AF.

This.

If he was from thailand/italia, nobody would notice him.

Are spinning backfists banned in boxing?
Yes. But this fight wasn't going to be strictly boxing so there had to be a few rules that are outside of boxing. Probably only MMA gloves and no shoes were going to be the difference.

Now, I'd like to see Tenshin against either Floyd, Conor, or DJ. Those are the top 3 fights for him out there. Other good ones are Khabib, Cejudo, TJ, Aoki, or Alvarez. To be fought in MMA. Just wish these promoters could work with each other to make these fights happen. Another good fight would be with Takeru from K-1 in a kickboxing match.

Now, I'd like to see Tenshin against either Floyd, Conor, or DJ. Those are the top 3 fights for him out there. Other good ones are Khabib, Cejudo, TJ, Aoki, or Alvarez. To be fought in MMA. Just wish these promoters could work with each other to make these fights happen. Another good fight would be with Takeru from K-1 in a kickboxing match.
Half of those guys are 3 divisions above Tenshin...probably more than that come fight night. The one great fight out of those is listed as an after thought

Tenshin vs. Takeru is the fucking fight to make.

Half of those guys are 3 divisions above Tenshin...probably more than that come fight night. The one great fight out of those is listed as an after thought

Weight classes matter in Japan?

Back