RIZIN: Floyd Must if Seen that TENSHIN highlight real

Now, I'd like to see Tenshin against either Floyd, Conor, or DJ. Those are the top 3 fights for him out there. Other good ones are Khabib, Cejudo, TJ, Aoki, or Alvarez. To be fought in MMA. Just wish these promoters could work with each other to make these fights happen. Another good fight would be with Takeru from K-1 in a kickboxing match.

Tenshin.

Is.

Not.

A.

MMA fighter.

I get that your trying to be funny but your really coming across like a racist asshole
9l2gdWA.jpg

bgXwUP

Tenshin.

Is.

Not.

A.

MMA fighter.

Bro, most of them didnt know Tenshin until a few days ago. You have to forgive them.

I have been saying this for a very long time ... he is the future champion.
"Wrestlers will rape Adensaya" ...
He made it look easy again!
<bball2>
3NoiN.gif

Half of those guys are 3 divisions above Tenshin...probably more than that come fight night. The one great fight out of those is listed as an after thought

I would love to see the Takeru fight if that is what you are alluding to as an after thought fight. He can fight a little outside his weight like he was going to do with Floyd.

Wait I thought Rizin was being friendly to Floyd, I guess not. So we still don't know who is at fault for all of this?

No we don't know who was truly responsible but I have a feeling we all got Trolled by rizin Lol

Lol this whole spectacle was to promote Tenshin. Rizin FF conned Mayweather Promotions.

If viewership goes up from this stunt more than marginally I will be very surprised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back