ROAD FC 47 - Openweight Grand Prix

I'm surprise it's jae hoon kim that is the 1 in the tounry.

Anyways, I don't see him beating fighters like that Romanian fighter or Chris Barnett, and he already got koed by fat Mongolian Chinese boy aorigele.

Why Kim? SMH. Should have brought in the guy who just beat him, or Gun Oh Shim. It's like they don't care if a home town guy wins. (Maybe they don't?).

Why Kim? SMH. Should have brought in the guy who just beat him, or Gun Oh Shim. It's like they don't care if a home town guy wins. (Maybe they don't?).
They will feed him to the 5-0 Chinese fighter in the 1st round

I'm assuming Myung is still hurt and Kim has been on their reality show so he has some name value. Maybe they will rematch him with Aorigele in the opening round and try to build something from the after the bell shots Aorigele blasted him with.

Might be better Jae Hyuk wasn't put in it because he probably would have been one and done, might as well try and build him up even though he's mediocre at best.

DZvHWYLVwAAlT2n.jpg

http://roadfc.com/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRCUyNTI1M0RnTXlnVE8=

I'm surprised, I wonder if it was A Sol's call to not enter the Lightweight Tournament then.

Gilbert Yvel is back
DZz6KlrW4AAMTpf.jpg

They switched the Aussie flag with a Dutch one

It's been 2 years since the last Openweight GP and this one marks the beginning of annual ROAD Grand Prix. The opening round will happen in Beijing. I assume they decided on Openweight since Aorigele is one of their top stars and they are in need of non-rematch title fights for Mighty Mo.
DZz1e-wXUAY0YeH.jpg

2018 Openweight Grand Prix participants
Aorigele (6-3)
Alexandru Lungu (16-4)
Huggy Bear (16-6)
Lahan Wu (5-0, 1-1 moat)
Jae Hoon Kim (0-3)
Mighty Mo (12-5, Openweight champion)
Gilbert Yvel (39-16-1)
Mighty Mo? I double checked to see if this was a thread from 2010. I can't believe he's not only still going but having success too. I haven't seen him compete since that infamous fight with Barnett.

Ok I just checked his wikipedia and I must've seen a few of his Bellator fights surely, but don't remember any of them.

he's 47! <Lmaoo>

Final entrant
DZ5EjuUX0AA3kPL.jpg

Should be a fun one

Pretty hard to get excited about this tournament.

I’m the opposite, I really like this tournament

Back