Rogan “Ngannou is a one in eighty million athlete”

Rogan just can't help himself when it comes hyperbole. He only deals in extremes.

Ngannou is an extremely special athlete but there are surely many more like him in Cameroon, larger Africa and all over the world.

Also Embiid athleticism isn't that special and he has the durability of a grandpa with knees that could turn to dust at any moment

I just realized something.

Rhondas downfall coincided exactly with USADAs appearance, hahahaha.

rogan is an imbecile and so are his fans

I like Rogan cuz I like to feel smart when I'm listening to podcasts. And Rogan being dumb as fuck makes me feel smart, so I keep listening to him.

Also I block out all the parts where he's being smart; that doesn't go with my narrative.

Ngannou is more like 1 in a billion.

in what way?

Theres more reason to believe Derrick Lewis has the heaviest hands in the UFC than Francis. When Derrick knocks people out we see them go unconscious after that first shot. Francis normally will connect, which staggers or grounds the opponent, and the follow up shot incapacitates them. Blaydes in their first fight ate his heaviest shots, that were bad enough to shut his eye, which was why the fight was ultimately stopped.

As for his build, yeah it is amazing, but if we are keeping it 100% it is hard to believe he did not use anabolic steroids between the time he started training MMA and when he made his UFC debut. There are pictures from when he was 27, and you could see he was a big boned guy, but he put on all his muscle seemingly after he started MMA and in a relatively short period of time. I would never blame the guy, he was coming from a third world country with rampant malnutrition, the only way for him to be competitive probably was to use PEDs; though no on truly knows and it does not ultimately matter.

I do agree with the notion he would be playing EDGE in the NFL if he grew up in the US, but you could say the same about a lot of big guys who play rugby professionally.

I think if Francis would've grew up in the US, he wouldve gone to NFL

Sure. And Ronda is once-ever and Joe Rogan is taller than 5’6”....

lol at all the pussies in this thread complaining about calling the hw champ who is knocking everyone out unique.

aww, there are bigger and stronger people in the world? you don't say. would he knock them out? yes.

ali wasn't as big and strong as even francis, but he was a unique athlete. steph curry isn't a specimen. but he's unique. etc.

it's a clown fest in here.

i'm 6'9 300 lbs with 5% body fat and have 10 black belts but know francis is unique and almost comparable.

in what way?

Theres more reason to believe Derrick Lewis has the heaviest hands in the UFC than Francis. When Derrick knocks people out we see them go unconscious after that first shot. Francis normally will connect, which staggers or grounds the opponent, and the follow up shot incapacitates them. Blaydes in their first fight ate his heaviest shots, that were bad enough to shut his eye, which was why the fight was ultimately stopped.

As for his build, yeah it is amazing, but if we are keeping it 100% it is hard to believe he did not use anabolic steroids between the time he started training MMA and when he made his UFC debut. There are pictures from when he was 27, and you could see he was a big boned guy, but he put on all his muscle seemingly after he started MMA and in a relatively short period of time. I would never blame the guy, he was coming from a third world country with rampant malnutrition, the only way for him to be competitive probably was to use PEDs; though no on truly knows and it does not ultimately matter.

I do agree with the notion he would be playing EDGE in the NFL if he grew up in the US, but you could say the same about a lot of big guys who play rugby professionally.

I was being sarcastic lol He's more like 1 in a million.

Anyone can make a similar statement.
I am one in two and half athletes.

That's not true. You haven't seen a single midget succeed in basketball.
Basketball is designed for height, that's the single greatest physical prerequisite in it. No other sport requires you to be 6'6" just to be competitive.

Back