Rogan and Danaher alluding to Hendricks using steroids

o.jpg

Come on... with this kind of nutrition, who needs steroids?

all natty breh

I bet cutting that steak on a Styrofoam plate was fun

I'm sure it's because John has been teaching for so many years. He probably doesn't realize that in this context it sounds really condescending.
Yeah, when listening to this, I noticed Joe’s implication. It wasn’t subtle.

That’s an effective way to teach though.

Let the student try to figure it out on his own, then correct him or expand if necessary. Socratic method like.
I absolutly agree.
Im active in the MMA, Grappling scene for over a decade and listening to John breaking down the grappling match between his student and Cyborg was really fascinating and humbling.

I'm sure it's because John has been teaching for so many years. He probably doesn't realize that in this context it sounds really condescending.

Yeah, but it's not that annoying because he's just trying to share his knowledge about something that he is extremely passionate about and extremely qualified to talk about. Now if it was an average sherdogger trying to teach me about BJJ like that, then in would be annoying as fuck.

Somebody post the video where he says something like “dude....we got tested in NCAA wrestling so if you try to beat the tests they’re gonna get ya!”

He's been clean... His whole entire life.

Joe, again, tiptoe'ing around even acknowledging GSP as one of the greatest of all time.

He truly doesn't think he is. You can tell by the way he talks about Georges.

The only difference between DJ and GSP is finishes but GSP's level of competition is unquestionably better.

Joe, again, tiptoe'ing around even acknowledging GSP as one of the greatest of all time.

He truly doesn't think he is. You can tell by the way he talks about Georges.
Rogan never has any problem with sharing his opinion. Why would he not share is honest opinion on this?

Dude is making Joe Rogan look like a bum in BJJ. LOL

Joe Rogan knows moves but he doesn't know the science behind what he is doing. LOL

There are levels.

He reminds me of a United States version on john Kavanagh. Bums like raphaello Cordero get "master" thrown in like Brazilians get BJJ black belts with their happy meals, whereas real geniuses like Kav and danaher are the true savants of MMA.

He should do voiceovers for documentaries.

I really enjoyed listening to him break down Jiu-Jitsu positions

He is amazing and annoying at the same time! He he is so smart, but the way he talks is so annoying.
"let me repeat that because it's so important."
"what do you see happening here?"
"the next step is?"
ETC.

Joe must have had flashbacks from his time in kindergarten.

Yeah, he seemed to be talking down to Joe a little more than was necessary. He kept quizzing Joe and grading Joe's responses and Joe multiple times was like, " Dude, just tell me the answer."

o.jpg

Come on... with this kind of nutrition, who needs steroids?

all natty breh
That looks like a steak you would get in prison. Why is it cut in half? Is this from Ghetto Outback Steakhouse?

Back