Rogan: Usada will be visiting Conor soon

Little boner Conor was unbeatable.
Conor lost his ability to become aroused in front of other men and his career has taken a dive.

Nah. Mayweather beat after a.... weird weight in

You have to have 3 whereabouts violations to be suspended by USADA

I don't think that any current UFC fighter has had 3 whereabouts violations.

All you need to do is tell them you're somewhere and be somewhere else

And make sure you have space at your gym under the octagon to hide.

lol, Conor should be more worried to have the DEA knocking on his door one day
kokainum-cocaine-arnie.gif

if rogan ever had the balls to compete, he'd pop positive for every single stimulant, drug and roid available.

Joe is honest about his streroids use, he's said it many times. He is an amateur hitting the gym to stay in shape. Nothing wrong about that.

Dey will do nuttin!!

Implying USADA will do shit. Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones fiasco sort of proves UFC is full of shit.

Funny thing is, I think his physique was the best when he fought at 145. Super lean-jacked. That Bruce Lee look. Plus he actually had cardio at that point.
Yeah - I think when he grew into being a lightweight, he looked just fine and without putting any counterproductive weight on.

That's the the thing about a complex and someone with his ego .... a bad recipe.

Once he got up to and around 172-173 ,there was no more room - water was already brimming at the top of glass.

Hes a lightweight and hes trying to turn himself into something hes not .

Shit, if the criteria for getting a visit by USADA is getting super jacked, then all Sherdoggers with our 400-0 fight record and Mr Olympia physique can expect a visit from USADA

<{UberTS}>

One of the most popular shitty jokes in this website full of unbelievably lame humor.

With USADA being random do they just fly all over the world to test these guys? I wonder how that worked in 2020 and most of this year with restrictions and all that other stuff.

I'm pretty sure he's already one of the most tested fighters.

He is out of shape and clearly swollen from drinking and snorting coke. Wtf is Rogan and the rest talking about him being jacked?!

Yeah - I think when he grew into being a lightweight, he looked just fine and without putting any counterproductive weight on.

That's the the thing about a complex and someone with his ego .... a bad recipe.

Once he got up to and around 172-173 ,there was no more room - water was already brimming at the top of glass.

Hes a lightweight and hes trying to turn himself into something hes not .
He’s just making his cardio and weight cuteven worse and pretty soon he won’t even be able to make lw and will have to go up to ww and get crushed.

They have built in safety mechanisms so big stars don’t get suspensions so easily and thus destroying lucrative deals and ensuring the testing agency has a job to do… testing athletes.
Its been that way for a long time too. De la hoya had stuff swept under the rug, and mayweather was in violation over some lidocaine patches.

Mcgregor circa Aldo was like a lanky fit jv high school basketball player and was in his mid 20s, with years of weight lifting and training.

All the athletes are prescribed PEDs to recover from injuries faster.

No surpise.

170 ?
Because at 185 he'd get obliterated. Bulking is one thing but most guys in that division are naturally bigger and more powerful than him. Probably can't make 155 after that bulk so that leaves 170

Also his cardio was already questionable before the bulk. Now ? I'd be surprised if he can last 1 round without gassing

He's either going to lose mass and go back to 155 or he's going to fight Nate or Dustin again at 170.

There's a lot of guys at 170 who'd wrestle him pretty easily. I also think that his power is quite overrated and that a ton of natural WWs could just bully him in the stand up if they wanted to.

Back