Rogan with Michael Chandler

Why are you trying to diminish Eddie’s win? If RDA had such a tough time with the weight cut and his chin was gone, how did he go 25 mins with Tony Ferguson a few months later? You’re just being a hater.

It's documented that RDA passed out shortly before the Eddie fight. He had a better weight cut vs. Ferguson...yeah, not all weight cuts are the same--you didn't know that? But whatever credit you want to give Eddie for that fight was totally washed out by the beating Conor put on him. Yes, he won the belt (good for him), but he's a "won and done" (no title defense) champ, and there are many of them.

Bottom line: if you think you can beat Khabib (and Ferguson, Lee, Conor, etc.) come to the UFC. Brooks or Alvarez made the move and I'll give them full credit for it. But if you're going to fight the likes of Yamauchi, Girtz and Primus, don't talk about what you could do.

He’s actually 2-1 and he’s fighting Saturday against a guy who’s 18-8. What 2-1 fighter fights against guys who have 25 fights? Pico lost his first fight against a guy who was 8-2. Look who Danis fought last weekend. How can you hate on Pico? If he was in UFC you would be creaming your pants.

Lmao I'm not some UFC nuthugger dude, Pico is a dope prospect, but has proven literally nothing so far other than looking really impressive.

He is a slightly more legit Bellator version of Sage Northcutt, or Mickey Gall..

I know Bellator is subpar and I don't care for it, but if I was an independent contractor with Bellator, I wouldn't let a talking head who has never fought MMA shit on mt business partners.

You don't have to "alpha" anybody. All you need to do is challenge that person using a variation of the Socrates Questioning method.

Yes you would. You would try to use your 2500 year old advice for 2 minutes and bail on it, because it's Rogan.

It's documented that RDA passed out shortly before the Eddie fight. He had a better weight cut vs. Ferguson...yeah, not all weight cuts are the same--you didn't know that? But whatever credit you want to give Eddie for that fight was totally washed out by the beating Conor put on him. Yes, he won the belt (good for him), but he's a "won and done" (no title defense) champ, and there are many of them.
Better to be a won and done, then a never had it, never will fighter(the belt). 99% of Bellator and UFCs roster never gets or even sniffs at the championship. Now amongst champions in comparison, yeah, eddies a can former champ.

After sponsors he made more than most UFC LWs who arent ranked in the top 3.

LOL I knew the good old "all the sponsors" would show up.

That was not the point, I responded to a guy that claimed Chandler is one of the highest paid Bellator fighters.. Which it seems he is not.
What he may or may not make via sponsors should not in anyway affect his salary / fight purse with Bellator.
Since you know what he makes via sponsor would you mind post it? I am curious to see it.

LOL I knew the good old "all the sponsors" would show up.

That was not the point, I responded to a guy that claimed Chandler is one of the highest paid Bellator fighters.. Which it seems he is not.
What he may or may not make via sponsors should not in anyway affect his salary / fight purse with Bellator.
Since you know what he makes via sponsor would you mind post it? I am curious to see it.

When Mittrione says hes made more from sponsors in one fight than all his fights in the ufc combined....

When Mittrione says hes made more from sponsors in one fight than all his fights in the ufc combined....

So no source?
Mitrone making more via sponsors does not mean Chandler makes more than the top 3 LW in the UFC.

See the thing is we have no clue about it.
Bader claimed that he would make 3-4 times as much via sponsors than he did in the UFC.
According to Bader he made 15K in the UFC so he would make 45 -60K in sponsors.
Both Rory and Benson said they made less.
I think it might come down to if you kept a good relationship with your sponsors in the UFC.
(thats what Bader said). I dont think new sponsors are lining up for Bellator fighters to sponsor them. And based on how the ratings are for Bellator atm... well I dont see it.

But again that was never my point and is a side track.

Lmao I'm not some UFC nuthugger dude, Pico is a dope prospect, but has proven literally nothing so far other than looking really impressive.

He is a slightly more legit Bellator version of Sage Northcutt, or Mickey Gall..
Not even close. Neither of those guys have the skills that Pico has. Pico literally has almost no flaws and has the best credentials to ever enter mma. He is annihilating guys who have way more fights than him. Sage and Mickey Gall were fighting CM punk level guys 2 fights in. Not guys who are 12-3.

all fighters talk this way

i suggest you google the word "interview" and kinda take it from there. lots of fighters have done "interviews", i think you might be interested to listen to some. don't be surprised if you suddenly start finding a lot of "interviews" on youtube!

Not all fighters talk this way. I've seen fighters say he was the better man tonight and move on. Forrest Griffin was infamous for saying he was going to lose before fights.

Not all fighters talk this way. I've seen fighters say he was the better man tonight and move on. Forrest Griffin was infamous for saying he was going to lose before fights.

Also google "i wasnt speaking 100% literally as if i was programming a computer"

Finding it hard to believe that you thought i meant that no fighter has ever existed who behaved slightly differently but it takes all sorts i guess

Also google "i wasnt speaking 100% literally as if i was programming a computer"

Finding it hard to believe that you thought i meant that no fighter has ever existed who behaved slightly differently but it takes all sorts i guess

I wasn't 100% sure if you were or not so I posted the correction.

I like everything about him, but is there anyway he is not on all the PEDs?

I want to believe.

Not even close. Neither of those guys have the skills that Pico has. Pico literally has almost no flaws and has the best credentials to ever enter mma. He is annihilating guys who have way more fights than him. Sage and Mickey Gall were fighting CM punk level guys 2 fights in. Not guys who are 12-3.

He has no flaws???? HAHAHAHAHA I can't even take you seriously now dude. He should join the UFC and beat Max Holloway for his next fight LMAOOOOO.

I shouldn't have wasted my time on you

I really like Chandler but Goddamn he sure managed to say a whole lot of words while somehow saying almost nothing at all.

At this stage Of his career I think Chandler should sign with UFC and finally see if he’s best in world. Trilogy with Eddie would be a good start

Back