Roger Federer: "I'll play Rafa when you f***ers pay me what I want!"

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Remember when Roger Federer said this when he and Rafael Nadal were battling it out for tennis supremacy?

No?

Probably because tennis is a legit sport where the top athletes face one another based on actual performance and ranking. Same goes for every other great athlete who has dominated his/her respective sport.

UFC is kind of a joke, no?

Well Roger has far far far far more money than Conor ever will. BUT he loves the competition and the love of the game. Conor right now is content to sit around..

Remember when Roger Federer said this when he and Rafael Nadal were battling it out for tennis supremacy?

No?

Probably because tennis is a legit sport where the top athletes face one another based on actual performance and ranking. Same goes for every other great athlete who has dominated his/her respective sport.

Ever heard of Boxing? This shit isn't new.

Yeah because every tennis match played shortens your life a little bit. Especially when playing against top competition.

Comparison is dumb as shit.

if rafa were to beat him with a racket for 25 minutes straight and try choking him out with the strings he would be saying "pay me what i want fuckers"

I have the strange desire to see Federer vs Nadal in the cage now.

To be fair Federer has been destroying Rafa lately. Their matches aren't even competitive. I love tennis who wants to talk some tennis??? Anyone watch the Hopman Cup Fed just dominated? Anyone? The Swiss beat the Germans to win it case ya'll were wondering.

not to be a dk, but another conor thread?
XS5LK.gif

No?

I read that and was thinking when in the fuck did Federer say that I remember them building a half clay half grass court for them.

Nadal didn't punch Roger Federer in the face like Mayweather did to McGregor
images

50-cent2.png

No?

If the ATP adopted the Reebok model, then Roger might have said that.

yeah, it would be nice if the UFC would be like that, but it isn't

Back