Roger Federer: "I'll play Rafa when you f***ers pay me what I want!"

How much did Roger Federer make? Was it already the amount he felt guys of his ranking deserved? If so, your comparison is shallow and dumb as shit.

Maybe because in tennis you dont risk your life or Long term health in a match.

Maybe because they get paid much better than the UFC fighters.

Maybe because a tennisplayers career and bargaing power aswell as popularity doesnt fade if you lose 1 or 2 matches.

I mean no offense but your analogy is shit.

The ufc could strip him. Let’s not act like we know all the details here. What we do know is that Conor was very active before he EARNED his star status.

Tennis is much harder on the body than MMA over the years

Lord, I love Federer and I am irritated Conor doesn't defend, but this is a bad comparison. Federer will have played hundreds of matches over his career, mostly in tournaments. Mcgegor doesn't enter tournaments, each fight is separate. And he'd be dead if he fought a hundred fights.

Remember when Roger Federer said this when he and Rafael Nadal were battling it out for tennis supremacy?

No?

Probably because tennis is a legit sport where the top athletes face one another based on actual performance and ranking. Same goes for every other great athlete who has dominated his/her respective sport.

UFC is kind of a joke, no?

A bit simplistic, this is prize fighting. Very different stakes, when it goes wrong it goes very wrong and it can be life changing, can't blame a fighter for trying to get rich in this line of work & they have to negotiate aggressively to get it.

I don't understand why sherdog moderators feel the need to wasteland threads where everyone participating is being cilvil and enjoying the discussion?

I guess having all that power of working for free eventually goes to their heads.

#sad :(

A bit simplistic, this is prize fighting. Very different stakes, when it goes wrong it goes very wrong and it can be life changing, can't blame a fighter for trying to get rich in this line of work & they have to negotiate aggressively to get it.

Fine by me.

Just don't delude yourselves into think these bum fighters are legit "greats" :)

I don't understand why sherdog moderators feel the need to wasteland threads where everyone participating is being cilvil and enjoying the discussion?

I guess having all that power of working for free eventually goes to their heads.

#sad :(
Or, maybe your thread is dog shit. And they, like many others, sigh as they look upon another one of your pathetic Conor hate threads....

Or, maybe your thread is dog shit. And they, like many others sigh as they look upon another one of your pathetic Conor hate threads....

Or maybe they have tiny pee pees and compensate by exercising the only power they will ever have in their bum-lives :)

If you're talking about the Chiefs I truly feel bad for you. That shit wasn't right.
That was a crazy game but nah, my team is the Rams. Chiefs can't do shit in the playoffs.... ever. They always let playoff games slip through their fingers. Watch highlights of KC vs Indy playoffs 2014 (I think). One of the greatest games and comebacks ever.

Fine by me.

Just don't delude yourselves into think these bum fighters are legit "greats" :)

I have no idea what you mean since I don't know what fighters you're talking about specifically. Just wanted to state that it's part of the fight game. Peace out.

Back