Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

Meh if he actually witness tampered and this isn’t some grand stretch then he gets what he gets

He told someone to take the 5th and not to testify or they'd end up charged with perjury. After the guy gave testimony, Stone evidently threatened him.

it's only fair he get railroaded, dudes have been running train on his wife for years

There's something about the right that loves other men having immense and immeasurable power over them.

Yeah he does remind me of the stereotypical mysterious middleman villian in movies, games and tv shows. The one that you track down that appears in the background of photo but no one knows who he is yet ties everything together about a devious plot

EJcGS6aU8AASqOR.jpg:large

vault-tec_rep.jpg

Is the government stupid enough to think that this man wont break out of Arkham within a week? Likely with help from a trick umbrella.

EJbbkM0W4AIe8Um
You need to create a twitter account and tweet this pure gold of a post. God bless you.

Here’s my position on lying to Congress:
Either everyone gets charged, or no one gets charged. As you may or may not know, it’s a pretty rare charge. Comey lied to Congress, Clapper lied to Congress, Strzok lied to Congress, and the list goes on. None of them are being prosecuted for that crime, because (a) they’re in with the prosecutors, and (b) they’re in DC. Justice is still a one way street in that town. It’s pretty scary that not even a President can stop the government from just sniping its enemies.

As for whether Stone is actually guilty of anything, I doubt it. He was perceived as having dirt on Trump, so they made up a charge against him hoping to squeeze him into talking. It was entirely political. Full disclosure, I’m not a Roger Stone fan. If this whole thing wasn’t tainted by politics, I’d be a little more receptive.

As it stands, he’s just another casualty in a war. Both sides are happy when the other guy dies. That’s what this thread is all about: celebrating the other guy’s demise. That’s fine. Celebrate. I’ll be celebrating when the next Democrat drops. That’s where we are as a society I guess.

“They” are Bill Barr and Trump’s Justice Department. Trump could have stopped the persecution at any point,

Here’s my position on lying to Congress:
Either everyone gets charged, or no one gets charged. As you may or may not know, it’s a pretty rare charge. Comey lied to Congress, Clapper lied to Congress, Strzok lied to Congress, and the list goes on. None of them are being prosecuted for that crime, because (a) they’re in with the prosecutors, and (b) they’re in DC. Justice is still a one way street in that town. It’s pretty scary that not even a President can stop the government from just sniping its enemies.

As for whether Stone is actually guilty of anything, I doubt it. He was perceived as having dirt on Trump, so they made up a charge against him hoping to squeeze him into talking. It was entirely political. Full disclosure, I’m not a Roger Stone fan. If this whole thing wasn’t tainted by politics, I’d be a little more receptive.

As it stands, he’s just another casualty in a war. Both sides are happy when the other guy dies. That’s what this thread is all about: celebrating the other guy’s demise. That’s fine. Celebrate. I’ll be celebrating when the next Democrat drops. That’s where we are as a society I guess.

Considering Barr is AG, the only reason those people aren’t being prosecuted is because of what they know about whom. No I’m not saying Trump.

He will appeal, that was definitely not a diverse jury

Because of course nobody with any political affiliation can be trusted to tell the truth.
Right?

I use to be against IQ level being a prerequisite to vote but these types of comments really want me to change that stance.

To whom are you referring?

You said this is just a political prosecution. lets ignore who is in charge of prosecuting I guess.

You think he didnt commit witness tampering? Or only that he shouldnt be prosecuted.

Back